Urg sublease issue with landlord

abulu

Na illu sublease kaka edusthunte okady vachi vuntunadu 5 months sublease pending vundhi.

If i cancel now it will be 4 months penalty 😭😭.

Nenu lease FB lo advertise chesa adi apartment vadu chusi naku flag raise chesadu.

Called me and said you are not suppose to sublease or add to house without apartment consent or you will be evacuated ani chepadu.

Kali chesthe ventane 4 months booka 😭😭 please advice. 

4 hours ago, abulu said:

Na illu sublease kaka edusthunte okady vachi vuntunadu 5 months sublease pending vundhi.

Nenu lease FB lo advertise chesa adi apartment vadu chusi naku flag raise chesadu.

Called me and said you are not suppose to sublease or add to house without apartment consent or you will be evacuated ani chepadu.

4 hours ago, abulu said:

Same happened

when they gave me call I requested to speak in person and what time n who would be good from leasing office to talk this situation 

gently discussed my situation to move and not breaking the lease and requested help 

took the classified down and on following up again they gave options that if we have people moving in you can leave earlier as they would take up your apartment in one month

Lease break clause untundi most apts ki , it will be mostly 60 days of notice and 1 month penalty , nuvvu aa 60 days kuda undakapothe you have to pay those 2 months rent too. This is common in midwest.Not sure where you are located at.