H4 Kids

CH_Desi

10 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

I really feel bad for the kids of h1 parents who are still on H4. General ga high school chadive time lo andaru classmates part time chestunte vallu cheyyaleru and everytime h1 parent visa meeda depend ayyi undali. I feel bad for them. 

agreed.. very bad asala.. after 18 mala same F1 opt cpt yavvaram eevn though they studied in US all of their life

ma friend circle lo oka abbai ..awesome soccer adtadu..he is in news every other week because he scores for his team..

state level leagues and inter state leagues ki veltu untadu...

lucky ga tanu highschool vellagane valla dad ki GC vachindi.....life set....mast adtadu soccer...everyone in our circle is proud of him.

same case inko uncle unnadu..tana kooturu was on H4 and he is still on EB2 2010 May date....

ame college ki F1 i convert ayi India lo intern chesi..ikkada H1 pick aipoindi...she went to Carnigie Mellon..baga chadukundi...

6 hours ago, the_magician said:

Don’t feel bad. They can go to the country they hold passport for and there will be no restrictions for them....

otherwise you can join Aman uncle and fight along...

they are similar to DREAMers.. their parents brought them in childhood, they donno sh1t about how things work in India..

6 hours ago, the_magician said:

Don’t feel bad. They can go to the country they hold passport for and there will be no restrictions for them....

otherwise you can join Aman uncle and fight along...

dont make fun of others, repu ne kids ki kuda same situation e untadi