Transfer and amendment in parallel

AryaD

Currently, working for an employer A at a client location . I got a  FT offer in a different location with an employer B and the new employer applied for H1B transfer. My transfer went to RFE  and the new employer is delaying to respond to RFE. It's been more than 2 months since RFE was issued.  Now i am looking for a new client with the current employer and will change to the new employer once the transfer is approved. Meanwhile if i change to a different location my current employer will file for H1B amendment. Does the H1B amendment will have any impact on the ongoing transfer ?

On 1/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, WigsandThighs said:

Cancel the earlier transfer and apply new one with new project details and you won't be needing any amendment for that.

Transfer is with new employer. I still want to move to new employer after the transfer petition is approved. Meanwhile if I change the location with the current employer , they will file an amendment. Does this impact the transfer petition which is already in progress ?

On 1/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, AryaD said:

Currently, working for an employer A at a client location . I got a  FT offer in a different location with an employer B and the new employer applied for H1B transfer. My transfer went to RFE  and the new employer is delaying to respond to RFE. It's been more than 2 months since RFE was issued.  Now i am looking for a new client with the current employer and will change to the new employer once the transfer is approved. Meanwhile if i change to a different location my current employer will file for H1B amendment. Does the H1B amendment will have any impact on the ongoing transfer ?

No impact anukunta

3 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Ok. Eee forum lo vedhava sodhi ki maatrham pages pages replies istharu. janaalaki paniki vache posts ki no response.

Post in murthy or trackitt forums for confirmation

7 hours ago, AryaD said:

Ok. Eee forum lo vedhava sodhi ki maatrham pages pages replies istharu. janaalaki paniki vache posts ki no response.

aite i think its better for you to denkelu from this forum