24 Kashmiri Hindus killed old video

dasara_bullodu

27 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Lol - are u a pandit too mentally ?? 

any scientific proof U have  that pandits r not Hindus ??  - fine, if u just made that comment bcoz of some disturbed bowel movements. 

😂

29 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Lol - are u a pandit too mentally ?? 

any scientific proof U have  that pandits r not Hindus ??  - fine, if u just made that comment bcoz of some disturbed bowel movements. 

I think you are too dumb to understand. Pandits see themselves as above other hindus being the top caste. So when any suffering comes they point out their caste first not that they are hindus. It really shows their superiority attitude. Otherwise why not refer to themselves as Kashmiri hindus. Why always make it a point to mention their caste . They always always say they are pandits never just hindus.

Just now, lovemystate said:

I think you are too dumb to understand. Pandits see themselves as above other hindus being the top caste. So when any suffering comes they point out their caste first not that they are hindus. It really shows their superiority attitude. Otherwise why not refer to themselves as Kashmiri hindus. Why always make it a point to mention their caste . They always always say they are pandits never just hindus.

wtf - u must be suffering with bowel movements !!

When u blatantly claim, Show me the scientific proof that says Pandits are not Hindus not bcoz someone mentioned they r Kashmiri pandits so !!!

TN - lo kuda tamil ayyars ani kuda cheppukuntaaru but does it mean they were not Hindus ?? 
ap lo chowdary, reddy, Naidu ani tags pettukuntaaru - r they not Hindus just bcoz they didn’t include Hindu in their names ?? 

9 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

When u blatantly claim, Show me the scientific proof that says Pandits are not Hindus not bcoz someone mentioned they r Kashmiri pandits so !!!

TN - lo kuda tamil ayyars ani kuda cheppukuntaaru but does it mean they were not Hindus ?? 
ap lo chowdary, reddy, Naidu ani tags pettukuntaaru - r they not Hindus just bcoz they didn’t include Hindu in their names ?? 

Rey mental kaastha slow ga chaduvura. I am not the one saying Kashmiri pandits are not hindus. I am saying kashmiri pandits themselves behave as if they are not hindus or hindu is beneath their pandit identity.

so many telugu

people were killed by Muslims in riots etc . Did they ever identify themselves by their caste ? They referred to as hindus. You are missing the point completely. Not unexpected given your level of dumbness

12 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Aadi gurinchi telsindhe ga

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey mental kaastha slow ga chaduvura. I am not the one saying Kashmiri pandits are not hindus. I am saying kashmiri pandits themselves behave as if they are not hindus or hindu is beneath their pandit identity.

so many telugu

people were killed by Muslims in riots etc . Did they ever identify themselves by their caste ? They referred to as hindus. You are missing the point completely. Not unexpected given your level of dumbness

Ok..idhi evaru post chesaaru ??

The untold story of kashmiri pandits( pandits never hindus) retold for millionth time

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Ok..idhi evaru post chesaaru ??

The untold story of kashmiri pandits( pandits never hindus) retold for millionth time

Yes I am describing them as they describe themselves . They never call themselves as hindus and always proudly say they are pandits. Then why should I call them hindus and attempt to link myself to them. There is something called self respect which you utterly lack.