edi ekkandi Bangaruu Telangana bhayya |

bhaigan

laddulo di em unnadi ra aa audio tapes..edo rebel galla black mail tappa. did he ask for money? avatolodo kukkala hadavidi tappa..ee mallanna gadu cheema pittina kani TRS olle  chesindru antadu, bosideke ganiki inta hadavidi chesina huzurnagar la deposit kuda rale

malla reddy comes as an unpaad gawar kani he is hard working and smart. personally we benefited from him..mission bhagiratha water connections 2km distance nundi line teppinchindu maa society ki..sudheer reddy ex mla, lk gadu 5 years tippu kunnadu, paisalu mingindu kani pani cheyele

naku telisi mottam hyderabad unna leaders lo one of the most hard working candidate ante malla reddy, he is a go getter and work accomplisher..nuvvu eddanna problem unnadi ani pote concern and follow up rendu untayi..valla  kodalu dr preethi reddy and son also doctor, jawar nagar la hospital pettinchi free treatment ippistadu chala mandiki.

he has 3-4k staff and his colleges/schoola could easily have have about 25-40k students man..malla reddy altu faltu gadu kadu .

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

laddulo di em unnadi ra aa audio tapes..edo rebel galla black mail tappa. did he ask for money? avatolodo kukkala hadavidi tappa..ee mallanna gadu cheema pittina kani TRS olle  chesindru antadu, bosideke ganiki inta hadavidi chesina huzurnagar la deposit kuda rale

he comes as an unpaad gawar kani he is hard working and smart.

naku telisi mottam hyderabad la one of the most hard working candidate ante malla reddy, he is a go getter and work accomplisher..nuvvu eddanna problem unnadi ani pote concern and follow up rendu untayi..valla  kodalu dr preethi reddy and son also doctor, jawar nagar la hospital pettinchi free treatment ippistadu chala mandiki.

he has 3-4k staff and his colleges/schoola could easily have have about 25-40k students man..malla reddy altu faltu gadu kadu .

Paalu pose degara ninchi he has almost one out 4engineering students in Hyderabad outskirts adi oppukunta

He has to answer all the kabjas, adu chese minister department lo.em chesado

Tickets full ammindu ani talk no earlier trs candidates are getting tickets (ofcourse that's across parties)

40 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

Mallana political career gone case, Already KCR spot pettinidu. He is just waiting for timing.

I don’t think so man for couple of reasons

he already replaced sudheer reddy who was the worst. secondly he has financial muscle(he can sponsor 10 candidates if KCR demands) and is a local guy, if I am not wrong he will be the lone mla in hyd region who will secure 100% municipal seats in his territory.

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I don’t think so man for couple of reasons

he already replaced sudheer reddy who was the worst. secondly he has financial muscle(he can sponsor 10 candidates if KCR demands) and is a local guy, if I am not wrong he will be the lone mla in hyd region that will secure 100% municipal seats in his territory.

I could be wrong, But business and Politics is different. I feel like he is not able to manage the political aspirations of party workers around him, Party might take beating. Only thing could save him is he is in the KTR group.  

1 minute ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

I could be wrong, But business and Politics is different. I feel like he is not able to manage the political aspirations of party workers around him, Party might take beating. Only thing could save him is he is in the KTR group.  

sudheer reddy ex mla is still with TRS party, that fellow has followers whom he want to get tickets, in order to accomodate sudheer’s ego malla reddy had to forgo few seats to sudheer reddy’s followers and in the process his followers were disappointed, also in some seats that sudheer reddy couldn’t get b-forms he had asked his followers to file as rebels. these are the growing pains and esp in congress there will be manu

26 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Paalu pose degara ninchi he has almost one out 4engineering students in Hyderabad outskirts adi oppukunta

He has to answer all the kabjas, adu chese minister department lo.em chesado

Tickets full ammindu ani talk no earlier trs candidates are getting tickets (ofcourse that's across parties)

Satyam campus degari nundi dasha tirigipoindi..Kasani Ganeshwar and Satyam raju ki local Reach was Malla Reddy...in favour, present day engineering colleges permissions anni Satyam quota nundi vachinave..

17 minutes ago, kothavani said:

I dont like trs folks laughing at him like comedy fellow for his business stature 

he is loud and comical.

just google malla reddy college, you will find some raving reviews about the infra, faculty and placement services at his institutions.

malla reddy appearance sterotypical sara contractor laga untadu kani in real life he down to earth and very approachable person..he is often mistaken by his looks and language

24 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

Mallana political career gone case, Already KCR spot pettinidu. He is just waiting for timing.

yeah D Srininvas ki pettinattu  isuntollaki gettigaa pettaaaali 

teegala krishna reddy, nalla malla reddy (veedu kd gadu and real estate businessman) and ch malla reddy(mla) benefited during CBN tenure and got permissions to engineering colleges. Ch malla reddy took his empire to a new level during the congress regime. in 2014 ventured into politics