Any db unmarried women looking for marriage?

ILOVEGIRLS

My friend recently got divorced because his wife has fantasy crush on Prabhas which he felt unethical.

So he divorced her looking for fresh girl, only condition is you should never imagine any boy including celebrities movie stars.

You should always fantasize my friend only. 

You should do job but shouldnt speak with any males in office inlcuding recruiters. Salary should be credited to your husband account.

You have access to TV internet but should only see women channels and god channels.

You have plenty of benefits of free food, free accomdation free xxx too.

Any intrestes parties can offline message . Offer wont long last 

27 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

My friend recently got divorced because his wife has fantasy crush on Prabhas which he felt unethical.

Ma nayanee ala aythy amayilo 90% ki divorce avali 😁🤦‍♂️. May be more also. 

40 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

So he divorced her looking for fresh girl, only condition is you should never imagine any boy including celebrities movie stars.

You should do job but shouldnt speak with any males in office inlcuding recruiters. Salary should be credited to your husband account.

You have access to TV internet but should only see women channels and god channels.

You have plenty of benefits of free food, free accomdation free xxx too.

Waste baggage avasarama :D 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

aunty looks ki evvaru saritoogaru le ee db lo ani cheppindi ga aunty. aunty ki minimum 6 pack and six feet kavali

Lol alanti statements kooda icchara aavida :giggle:

9 hours ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

You have plenty of benefits of free food, free accomdation free xxx too.

@Android_Halwa  is eligible for the requirement.

Halwa anna db lo dabba kottadam CBN ni tittadam tappa inkaa life emm ledu. So aunty will like Halwa anna company .

@Android_Halwa  anna prabhas height lekunna @sampu ki vunnatha fan following vundi baa.