China sentences former Interpol chief to 13 years for bribery

tacobell fan

Meng Hongwei, who served as president of the International Criminal Police Organization from 2016 to 2018, was sentenced to 13 years and six months in prison on charges of accepting more than 2 million yuan (290,000 USD) in bribes.

5WiqnQ6I?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Meng Hongwei, who served as president of the International Criminal Police Organization from 2016 to 2018, was sentenced to 13 years and six months in prison on charges of accepting more than 2 million yuan (290,000 USD) in bribes.

5WiqnQ6I?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ede mana desam lo ayithe kotha section lu kanapetti escape avutharu 

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Like babu also stay lu techukoni escape avutharu, example vote ku note case

Mee vaadu vedhava ante Mee vaadu antha kanna vedhava anadam tappa .aunu maa vaadu vedhava Aina memu caste feeling tho support chesta Ani oppukovachhu ga..ippudu baboru anaku..I am not a pulka and I dont support either

• Haha 1

Just now, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Mee vaadu vedhava ante Mee vaadu antha kanna vedhava anadam tappa .aunu maa vaadu vedhava Aina memu caste feeling tho support chesta Ani oppukovachhu ga..ippudu baboru anaku..I am not a pulka and I dont support either

Iddaru dongale....iddaru dondu donde

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Like babu also stay lu techukoni escape avutharu, example vote ku note case

As per the law, until you are not proven guilty or behind the bars and eat chippakudu u are innocent. Jagan is A1 and ate chippa kudu 

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

As per the law, until you are not proven guilty or behind the bars and eat chippakudu u are innocent. Jagan is A1 and ate chippa kudu 

With audio and revanth reddy video sakshi ga dorikipoyaru also with clear forensic report, still no guilty

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

With audio and revanth reddy video sakshi ga dorikipoyaru also with clear forensic report, still no guilty

Is law a bewakoof for you? And is your word a judgement? Chippa kudu is an emotion @3$%

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Is law a bewakoof for you? And is your word a judgement? Chippa kudu is an emotion @3$%

Chippa kudu tinanadam nuvvu edo tongi chusinatlu chepthunnav kada

Yes law is bewakoof for you, audio and video saksha la tho saha dorikithe kuds escape ayyaru.  @3$%

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Chippa kudu tinanadam nuvvu edo tongi chusinatlu chepthunnav kada

Yes law is bewakoof for you, audio and video saksha la tho saha dorikithe kuds escape ayyaru.  @3$%

Pora PAYTM, the loyal slave dog. 

EO0ilZgVAAA9gMw.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Any doubts 18 months man

IT contractor policy kinda bail iccharemo salu thii ani

18 months oka contract chesthene bore estadhi, aa chippa kudu anni months ela tinnadu baa

• Haha 1