• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• tacobell fan

• Don_Draper

• trent

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

you can't really assume everything goes as planned. Like if you invest and it gives you money maybe it makes sense. Home is just an emotion daniki anthaku minchi scene ledu. You are paying twice the amount of sale price to own it. How does it even worth it?

It will be worth man , sale price does not matter as long as it keeps rising

I know there are risks but the advantages far outweigh the risks here

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Spouses are the primary reason but that really cannot justify the sale. Like if you like something and you want to pay for it? Totally understandable but trying to prove that purchase is right is not right

Peer pressure ankul. I know one of the family frnds their Family income is less than 120K (konchem max) esina but they bought thinking that they can rent their basement and which can substitute their mortgage. atanu naake konchem money ivvali antha crunch situation lo wife annadi ani house konnad. Later basement legal kaadu ani pakkanodu complaint ichchadu then they now not giving it to rent coz officials came for inspection. illu kuda chala pathadi I didn’t felt it as home at all baga compromise ayyaru. 

6 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

It will be worth man , sale price does not matter as long as it keeps rising

I know there are risks but the advantages far outweigh the risks here

out side of comfort zone vachi chudu uncle. Job pothe or market down aithe unde pressure

18 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

out side of comfort zone vachi chudu uncle. Job pothe or market down aithe unde pressure

same amount as rent kadithe no difference kada man , pothe poyindi , whats the loss then? adi naa point