Tesla Storms Past $100 Billion In Value, Overtaking Volkswagen To Become World’s 2nd Largest Auto Company

tacobell fan

5 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

em 10 years ma...just few years back valla yearly production targets reach avvakapothe ...this is the end....they spend too much cash ani annaru

asalu Tesla it not the sustainable car, emissions adrak lassun ani antunnar kaani lithium mining ki entha emissions oo asalu aa car production ki ayye carbon footprint zero avvadanikante tesla life span is less ani naa yokka idi. its just an apple like car. unless it does something to support the wear and tear of the cars, lot of videos on YT asalu just edo chinna circuit or capacitor replace cheyakunda they are replacing whole module kind of this. I wish I had bought this but NO not now. 

9 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Walmart, UPS, FedEx enough to pull the strings. Who else needs Trucks?

ante antav, nee car dealer daggariki ravalanna, gas station lo neeku gas kavali anna anything for that matter like every tuesday WM odi trucks, trucking is ubiquitous naa

50 minutes ago, jbourne said:

REWA/REVA ki jaws drop kaley kaani deeniki ayinava enthaina pakkinti pulla kura ne ruchi ani antunna @narsayya

emi undi andulo to drop? You have to look at wholesome, from the infrastructure to user experience. Just edo car announce chesthe saripodha? it's like you writing a code in Notepad. It needs an env to support and appreciate. 

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

emi undi andulo to drop? You have to look at wholesome, from the infrastructure to user experience. Just edo car announce chesthe saripodha? it's like you writing a code in Notepad. It needs an env to support and appreciate. 

mari GM EV1 ni kill chesinappudu ekkada vunnav ankul appudu emainidii ee tone and stone

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

mari GM EV1 ni kill chesinappudu ekkada vunnav ankul appudu emainidii ee tone and stone

GM EV ki emi infra undi? Did GM ever bothered to set up charge stations or encourage the third party companies like ChargePoint to allow them to do it on their behalf? GM never did a true EV they always left the confusion on the customer. 

53 minutes ago, jbourne said:

asalu Tesla it not the sustainable car, emissions adrak lassun ani antunnar kaani lithium mining ki entha emissions oo asalu aa car production ki ayye carbon footprint zero avvadanikante tesla life span is less ani naa yokka idi. its just an apple like car. unless it does something to support the wear and tear of the cars, lot of videos on YT asalu just edo chinna circuit or capacitor replace cheyakunda they are replacing whole module kind of this. I wish I had bought this but NO not now. 

Compared to other car manufactures it is fairly less mess because once you junk your Gas car all those parts inside are wasted like Piston Rings to Combustion engine, now compare the amount of Natural resource and energy wasted that was created at first place and compare with Lithium mining. Steel/Iron emaina free ga vastunnaya?

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Compared to other car manufactures it is fairly less mess because once you junk your Gas car all those parts inside are wasted like Piston Rings to Combustion engine, now compare the amount of Natural resource and energy wasted that was created at first place and compare with Lithium mining. Steel/Iron emaina free ga vastunnaya?

I do agree with your point, aren't we over consuming the resources like never before. 
mana @macha @hotmaddy lanti vallu vunnantha kalam ee discussion waste bro. 

inka tesla junk ki pothey entha e-waste avtundoo any recyclable material. 
atleast gas cars lo part of the car can be reused or recycled(metal parts atleast) . ofcourse its a never ending discussion though but whoever doing it should think of the bigger picture ante. andaru paalu postunnar nenu neelu poste tappenti ani anukovaddu ani naa yokka idi. 

35 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I do agree with your point, aren't we over consuming the resources like never before. 
mana @macha @hotmaddy lanti vallu vunnantha kalam ee discussion waste bro. 

inka tesla junk ki pothey entha e-waste avtundoo any recyclable material. 
atleast gas cars lo part of the car can be reused or recycled(metal parts atleast) . ofcourse its a never ending discussion though but whoever doing it should think of the bigger picture ante. andaru paalu postunnar nenu neelu poste tappenti ani anukovaddu ani naa yokka idi. 

suthi methaga...

buying a gas car is now like buying a blackberry or nokia after apple released iphone 6. 

tesla is the new apple and we have to wait and see who that samsung will be..

from the cellphone transition it proved that legacy has too much baggage to turn around and it will have to be some new entrant ..may be rivian or someone who is going to take that 2 spot but until then tesla is going to far far ahead of everything. they are yet to release an EV that could beat 2012 tesla

Tsla tsla antunnaru 

evadaina tesla car vadara asalu

100 miles dati kodithe recharge cheskuntu undali naa davada lo di... gatti speed kodithe sapak ani charging aipoddi

inka long drives ante inapa rod... trucks and extra load gurinchi marchipovacchu

lauda lo tesla ... get ready for a huuuuuuuge drop in the stock

best quotation for tesla

pandi baliste enugu avvadu

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Tsla tsla antunnaru 

evadaina tesla car vadara asalu

100 miles dati kodithe recharge cheskuntu undali naa davada lo di... gatti speed kodithe sapak ani charging aipoddi

inka long drives ante rod

lauda lo tesla ... get ready for a huuuuuuuge drop in the stock

I'm driving since 2 years. Overhead unda? For sure but it's worth it. The more awareness the more convenience it adds. Like charging stations. My landlord did nothing in 4 years to help encourage the EV charging.

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I'm driving since 2 years. Overhead unda? For sure but it's worth it. The more awareness the more convenience it adds. Like charging stations. My landlord did nothing in 4 years to help encourage the EV charging.

long drives without hassles po galava ? overnight Florida to DC kottagalava ?