Tesla Storms Past $100 Billion In Value, Overtaking Volkswagen To Become World’s 2nd Largest Auto Company

tacobell fan

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Tsla tsla antunnaru 

evadaina tesla car vadara asalu

100 miles dati kodithe recharge cheskuntu undali naa davada lo di... gatti speed kodithe sapak ani charging aipoddi

inka long drives ante inapa rod... trucks and extra load gurinchi marchipovacchu

lauda lo tesla ... get ready for a huuuuuuuge drop in the stock

best quotation for tesla

pandi baliste enugu avvadu

last 1 year enni sarlu poyinavu 250miles paina?

6 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

long drives without hassles po galava ? overnight Florida to DC kottagalava ?

nuvvu edge case cheptunnava, 90% of the people won’t drive more than 100 miles a day. if you drive 100 miles/day consider how much you are going to save gas over a 5 year span.

a lot people at my work opted for tesla because of auto pilot feature. driving through bay area traffic is a nightmare.

I have been driving an Ev for the last 5 years or even more..I will never go back to a gas car

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

nuvvu edge case cheptunnava, 90% of the people won’t drive more than 100 miles a day. if you drive 100 miles/day consider how much you are going to save gas over a 5 year span.

a lot people at my work opted for tesla because of auto pilot feature. driving through bay area traffic is a nightmare.

I have been driving an Ev for the last 5 years or even more..I will never go back to a gas car

87% of people use android compared to IOS ... doesn't matter, big picture is a different ball game

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Easily 10 times

10 times is not a lot.

considering you can recharge 75 miles in 5 minutes with new v3 super charger or 200 miles in half hour. it is like a pit stop or the time it takes for you to refuel your car

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

87% of people use android compared to IOS ... doesn't matter, big picture is a different ball game

apple is a 1.3 trillion company for a reason.

there is no android aka no 2 to compete against tesla to this point in the ev space

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Easily 10 times

ante brother usually people are confined with their own life and very few people does the long distance travel. So we cannot compare an avid traveler with car interest because they don't care about the experience. Show me a typical guy who owned a luxury car like Mercedes/BMW/Audi for 1 decade and maintain it without taking it to local car shops and only at dealer? Money plays vital role here. 

tesla even makes it own computer chip and they control the experience, they can upgrade or even retrofit older vechiles  ..that is pure disruption .this is just one such example

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ante brother usually people are confined with their own life and very few people does the long distance travel. So we cannot compare an avid traveler with car interest because they don't care about the experience. Show me a typical guy who owned a luxury car like Mercedes/BMW/Audi for 1 decade and maintain it without taking it to local car shops and only at dealer? Money plays vital role here. 

Yes .. the market segment that is getting replaced is luxury cars ...