Calling lovemystate..

pottipotato

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The inequality in India is staggering. especially at the level of funding for a business. I'm just glad that there has been no killer startup company from India, because it will widen the gap.

I'll try my best to push a dalit person as heading that killer startup company. but I don't think its possible under the current circumstances. Most people would refuse to do business with you, if you are dalit and a newbie.

muslims are somewhat better positioned, because some of their castes have support systems. but majority muslims are poorer than dalits in fact and have no hope in hell to escape that.

India is a depressing place. It is a feature of  hinduism, but the blame doesn't just fall on brahmins.

yea the startup scene is depressing . I made a post here - all I saw is is some sharma and some gupta with some odd south indians name here and there. But we cant go there without fixing basic stuff. democratize priesthood, democraticize landholding, mandatory education which is also same education - no private nonsense other than exceptions like for foreign kids.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yea the startup scene is depressing . I made a post here - all I saw is is some sharma and some gupta with some odd south indians name here and there. But we cant go there without fixing basic stuff. democratize priesthood, democraticize landholding, mandatory education which is also same education - no private nonsense other than exceptions like for foreign kids.

I'm afraid that some uppercaste kid is going to do something incredible in India in the near future, and all these loser dumb uppercaste will hang on to his/her coattails to mock dalits/obcs

Yeh, India is at an inflectin point of soaring. and It is going to leave behind 100s of millions of people behind like they are nothing..

I hope it doesn't happen.

32 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

none of  these are going to help. govt will still be made of people from India, who vote for dumb scum like Modi/Shah. do you expect these losers to democratize anything?

even if land is distributed, they can easily be bought back by the ones in power, if they just make it impossible for the recipient to live off the land.

there are no solutions to this. the best thing you can do is piss of smug pieces of sh1t in your social circle. you can't even do that regularly, because you'll be marked as a troublemaker.