Two former TDP ministers booked for illegal purchase of land in Amravati

Sachin200

The Crime Investigation Department (CID) of Andhra Pradesh police on Thursday registered cases against two former Telugu Desam Party ministers and over 700 others, who had allegedly indulged in illegal land transactions in Amaravati capital region during 2014 and 2015.

CID Superintendent of Police Mary Prashanti told reporters that cases had been registered under Section 420 (cheating), 506 (criminal intimidation) and 120 (b) (criminal conspiracy), besides Section 3 of SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, against former ministers Prathipati Pulla Rao and P Narayana.

Besides, cases were also filed against another TDP leader Bellamkonda Narasimha Rao and others who had bought lands in Amaravati through their benamis. “The cases were registered based on a complaint from a Dalit, Pothuraju Bujji of Venkatayapalem village that some people had put pressure on her to sell her land measuring around one acre,” Prashanti said.

The CID official said during the course of the investigation, it was revealed that huge cash transactions had taken place in purchasing the lands. “Some people who do not even have PAN cards in their names and those with white ration cards (given to those Below Poverty Line) purchased the lands by spending huge money. It shows that they did not declare their income and were avoiding payments towards income tax to the government,” she said.

As many as 797 white ration card holders had bought lands to the extent of 761.34 acres whose market value at present runs into around Rs 220 crore. “We are inquiring into all these transactions. In all, four teams have been constituted to probe these illegal land dealings,” she said.

Former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao strongly denied the allegations made by the complainant and condemned the cases filed against him and his former ministerial colleague Narayana. “I was never involved in any land transactions in Amaravati nor had I put any pressure on any Dalit farmers to sell their land,” he said.

Rao said he was ready to face any case filed against him and challenged the police to prove that he was guilty. “I shall drag all these police officers to court for filing false cases against me,” he said.

Ok, before it become too ugly I want to say something, all those people who got land specially assigned lands sold their lands for more money. Painting political party affiliation is just to get media attention. My bava brought assigned land for 70 lakhs and gave in pooling. He know it's a risk. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Ok, before it become too ugly I want to say something, all those people who got land specially assigned lands sold their lands for more money. Painting political party affiliation is just to get media attention. My bava brought assigned land for 70 lakhs and gave in pooling. He know it's a risk. 

Akkada big names una vallani hight light chestaru ga

Hindustan times lo vesaru and Nenu ekkada vesa

6 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

The Crime Investigation Department (CID) of Andhra Pradesh police on Thursday registered cases against two former Telugu Desam Party ministers and over 700 others, who had allegedly indulged in illegal land transactions in Amaravati capital region during 2014 and 2015.

CID Superintendent of Police Mary Prashanti told reporters that cases had been registered under Section 420 (cheating), 506 (criminal intimidation) and 120 (b) (criminal conspiracy), besides Section 3 of SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, against former ministers Prathipati Pulla Rao and P Narayana.

Besides, cases were also filed against another TDP leader Bellamkonda Narasimha Rao and others who had bought lands in Amaravati through their benamis. “The cases were registered based on a complaint from a Dalit, Pothuraju Bujji of Venkatayapalem village that some people had put pressure on her to sell her land measuring around one acre,” Prashanti said.

The CID official said during the course of the investigation, it was revealed that huge cash transactions had taken place in purchasing the lands. “Some people who do not even have PAN cards in their names and those with white ration cards (given to those Below Poverty Line) purchased the lands by spending huge money. It shows that they did not declare their income and were avoiding payments towards income tax to the government,” she said.

As many as 797 white ration card holders had bought lands to the extent of 761.34 acres whose market value at present runs into around Rs 220 crore. “We are inquiring into all these transactions. In all, four teams have been constituted to probe these illegal land dealings,” she said.

Former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao strongly denied the allegations made by the complainant and condemned the cases filed against him and his former ministerial colleague Narayana. “I was never involved in any land transactions in Amaravati nor had I put any pressure on any Dalit farmers to sell their land,” he said.

Rao said he was ready to face any case filed against him and challenged the police to prove that he was guilty. “I shall drag all these police officers to court for filing false cases against me,” he said.

CRDA anedi lekapothey Capital region ekkadi nundi vostundi .....

ninnati varaku amaravthi capital region antha kammolle ani edichirru kada raa ?@3$% - malli ventane reverse tendering aaa... ippudu dalithulu gurthu vochirra...

policelatho kottinchi ippudu idi endayya....

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

CRDA anedi lekapothey Capital region ekkadi nundi vostundi .....

ninnati varaku amaravthi capital region antha kammolle ani edichirru kada raa ?@3$% - malli ventane reverse tendering aaa... ippudu dalithulu gurthu vochirra...

policelatho kottinchi ippudu idi endayya....

Antha kadhu major ga ani

15 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Akkada big names una vallani hight light chestaru ga

Hindustan times lo vesaru and Nenu ekkada vesa

I'm not saying this to you, in general I am clarifying because I know the area. Maybe I have no clue what extent there is an insider trading but to me it is not like a so huge deal because all those people brought from legitimate farmers and all those people who sold knowing. 

Very live example, in Jan 2014  we wanted to buy a land that is adjacent to our land and he bargained for 23 lakhs, in Feb 2014 KCR went to Delhi and it start to stir the air and the land rate went up to 35 lakhs and I know the person who brought, there is no announcement for capital yet and none of us have any clue. If I know there will be a definite capital in our area, I would definitely borrow 2 crs and purchased 5 acres easily. If you look at the registration data between 2013 mid to announcement date there isn't a huge volume of transactions. Insider trading 1% kuda lekunda untadha ante I don't know but core capital area lo aithe we can easily know each other if someone selling volumes of land. Oori lo oorike cheppukuntaru if more than 20 people sell their lands because that's the bread/butter and they have nothing else. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Vuncle. Leave some lands for other families. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Vuncle. Leave some lands for other families. 

Dabbulu iche vallu agree aithe ne kada transaction ayyindhi. Daniki insider trading or capital waste akkada ilanti vi endhuku? For example, if the same capital was announced in another area there will be something like this. It is inevitable. Investor ane vadu vadi benefit ee kada chusukuntaru at the end. 

Just now, HEROO said:

booking ena lopala esedi emmana vunda

baungi prathipaksham adikaarapaksham assembly samaveshalu jail lo pettukunte better

Antha fast gaa courts work sesthe baane vundu India lo. Civil cases decades Ina resolve kaavu. These cases are to just attempt to project bad imageand gain political advantage.  Actual court cases will take decades to get judgement. 

16 minutes ago, snoww said:

Antha fast gaa courts work sesthe baane vundu India lo. Civil cases decades Ina resolve kaavu. These cases are to just attempt to project bad imageand gain political advantage.  Actual court cases will take decades to get judgement. 

jalaganna fan saying about court speed..

bTrn16.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Babori bhajana batch leader commenting about court cases. Lol. 

arey correct ga cheppu raa - CBN ki enni cases vunnayo ? why CBN need to bother about cases... self trolling idiot @3$%

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

arey correct ga cheppu raa - CBN ki enni cases vunnayo ? why CBN need to bother about cases... self trolling idiot @3$%

Banana gadu loki gadu investment la perutho fake Mou lu chesinattuga corruption gurinchi oka PIL esaaru ra already high court lo. Case lu eyyinchukodam court ki elli stay thechukovadam mee pulka gaalla fb pages lo aa news lu raavu kadara andhuke neeku thelidu