Jaggi vasudev is a fraud and a complete asswhole

nallajamoon

Sadhguru is the biggest conman in recent history in India. I've worked for his organization for 15 years. I've been threatened, assaulted and blackmailed by his goons multiple times. I've been living scared for last decade and finally left India in 2018. He has 2 faces. He is more of a politician than spiritual guru. He is a BJP spokesperson and works towards getting more votes to their party using spirituality as an incentive.

He is arrogant in person, he looks down on everything. If you are really spiritual you won't don't that. Accept everything as it and won't judge what's right what's wrong.

I've seen him personally spending time with some really top actresses in Indian cinema in his Bangalore guesthouse and also mumbai. Maybe he is teaching them about spirituality. I don't know what happened inside for that 5 hours one day.

His main duty is to talk about spiritually, attract people and then convert them into BJP vote bank. I've worked in the organization. I know how it works.

The reason I've been kept hostage and continued to work for him is because he threatened me and my family as I know some details about what happend to his wife. Who died mysteriously.

I won't be writing about it here as he did always pay me a good salary. Everything necessary to keep me satisfied. I'm thankful.

Sadhguru got more famous on YouTube and everywhere after 2014. Do you know why? There is the BJP govt formed in India which supports him and converts lot of black money. Foreign funds, donations into party funds. Demonization helped him further. No tax records nothing. No one questions him. He speaks directly with top BJP personal.

Spirituality is the disguise. He is worker of RSS. If you don't belive it then dont. I will be killed if I reveal myself. How many young woman disappeared from his guesthouse ?? Why didn't the Indian media show any news about it? Does anyone even know? I'm glad I left India. Bye. Enjoy his smart answers.

Just now, nallajamoon said:

Sadhguru is the biggest conman in recent history in India. I've worked for his organization for 15 years. I've been threatened, assaulted and blackmailed by his goons multiple times. I've been living scared for last decade and finally left India in 2018. He has 2 faces. He is more of a politician than spiritual guru. He is a BJP spokesperson and works towards getting more votes to their party using spirituality as an incentive.

He is arrogant in person, he looks down on everything. If you are really spiritual you won't don't that. Accept everything as it and won't judge what's right what's wrong.

I've seen him personally spending time with some really top actresses in Indian cinema in his Bangalore guesthouse and also mumbai. Maybe he is teaching them about spirituality. I don't know what happened inside for that 5 hours one day.

His main duty is to talk about spiritually, attract people and then convert them into BJP vote bank. I've worked in the organization. I know how it works.

The reason I've been kept hostage and continued to work for him is because he threatened me and my family as I know some details about what happend to his wife. Who died mysteriously.

I won't be writing about it here as he did always pay me a good salary. Everything necessary to keep me satisfied. I'm thankful.

Sadhguru got more famous on YouTube and everywhere after 2014. Do you know why? There is the BJP govt formed in India which supports him and converts lot of black money. Foreign funds, donations into party funds. Demonization helped him further. No tax records nothing. No one questions him. He speaks directly with top BJP personal.

Spirituality is the disguise. He is worker of RSS. If you don't belive it then dont. I will be killed if I reveal myself. How many young woman disappeared from his guesthouse ?? Why didn't the Indian media show any news about it? Does anyone even know? I'm glad I left India. Bye. Enjoy his smart answers.

Source: 

https://www.quora.com/Is-Sadghuru-Jagi-Vasudev-another-scam

5 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Jaggi becoming popular after 2014 is due to BJP, past hindu gurus going to Jail was to due to Sonia (Congress) then &^% edaelli vastaru ra erri pushpaalu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

anyone who is uniting hindus and popularizing Hindus traditions are frauds as per english media mofos, Hindus got a voice post 2014, thats the only difference

liberal sh1theads are being threatened due to not being able to spread fake narratives anymore

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

anyone who is uniting hindus and popularizing Hindus traditions are frauds as per english media mofos, Hindus got a voice post 2014, thats the only difference

liberal sh1theads are being threatened due to not being able to spread fake narratives anymore

@3$%    Related image

14 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

15yrs patinda adi telvadanki??

orey erri pushpam vaadu clear ga rasadu akkada jaggi gaadu family ni threaten chesadu ani. 

andaru nee vale family ni road meeda odili poye rakam anukunnava ra

15 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

EE OKKA LINE CHAALU RA.. NUVVOKA congress lucha gaadivani

"He is a BJP spokesperson and works towards getting more votes to their party using spirituality as an incentive."

orey bhakt pulka adi naa experience kaadu ra lucche, akkada link kooda post chesa but needi antha ku munde karinattundi jaggi gadinante

there's no such thing as Hindu unity ra history is proof of that. mughals ochinappudu kooda rajputs supported mughals against marathas and bengal nawabs had lots of hindu kings as supporters against other hindu kings of that time. 

so hindu unity anedi myth ra, even under Ashoka Bharat was united on buddhism which was forced upon people by Ashoka. 

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Naku course ki paisalu dobbadam tappa baane anipistadi, US lo aithe enni dobbutunaru ante antha dobbutunaru

a fraud story dont know details much

ee fraud na koduku enlightenment ani sollu vagithey bhakts andaru queue kattestharu