Jaggi vasudev is a fraud and a complete asswhole

nallajamoon

27 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

there's no such thing as Hindu unity ra history is proof of that. mughals ochinappudu kooda rajputs supported mughals against marathas and bengal nawabs had lots of hindu kings as supporters against other hindu kings of that time. 

so hindu unity anedi myth ra, even under Ashoka Bharat was united on buddhism which was forced upon people by Ashoka. 

Ee pichi L@njodukulu gurinchi Theliyaka  support chesi vuntaaru !! 

adhey ee kaalam lo seyamanu - papancham mottham vummesi chustundhi picha L@njodakalni... 

Such a shock though, nallajamoon. 

When did u start mocking bhakts? And what caused this change, pls tell. 

Don't mind the losers here. Be free of bhakti and enjoy your life. Wish u all the best dude. 

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

there goes your thought process, hindu unity was myth anedi oka lie to propagate an agenda, as recently saif ali khan said, there is no concept of india as well

if india was not great nation, hinduism was never united and strong, Why TF every one were trying to reach india trying to trade and learn about the life here (Marco polo etc)

Hahaha that was so funny bro. 

seriously cheptha vinu. just because someone is trying to conquer a nation and rob it off it's resources doesn't mean that the land is united, it's far from it. 

India asalu oka vidhamga lucky ani cheppukovali, if India were like the persian empire geographically it would have been conquered loooong ago by the Roman Empire or even before that the Greeks. 

india was so far off from the western super power at that time which was the Roman empire and persian empire so much more powerful that the Romans could never completely vanquish the persians and come over to india. This happened as persian empire came to an end with the rise of Islam in around 8th century AD. that's why starting late 1100s india lost it's prominence gradually and got attacked time and again by western imperial powers. 

hindu unity was a total myth, even latest hit movie choodu the one that fought Tanahji was Udaybhan a rajput. neeku history peddaga avagahana ledani telustondi read about 3rd battle of panipat and how the marathas were defeated, the afghans who defeated the marathas came on the invitation of rajputs ra they were also hindus. 

this neo hindu unity movement is going to die a quick death, nuvvu o sari north india ki poyi cheppu akkada upper caste ollatho meeru memu equals ra we are all hindus ani, gandrinchi ummestharu nee mokhana. try and let me know

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nee comments tho hence proved you are a congress pest, i identified a bit earlier than your self exposure

Dumb guys should shut their trap. Bhakts are dumb. 

Which means bhakts should shut their trap. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Such a shock though, nallajamoon. 

When did u start mocking bhakts? And what caused this change, pls tell. 

Don't mind the losers here. Be free of bhakti and enjoy your life. Wish u all the best dude. 

been doing my own research bhayya. then realized just like that jaggi frauddev bhakts also have very flimsy reasons to account for their so called "unity". 

and just ala ala poke chesthey vallu rechipoyindi choosi confirmed bhakts have no understanding of unity blah blah antha bussu ani

Just now, nallajamoon said:

Hahaha that was so funny bro. 

seriously cheptha vinu. just because someone is trying to conquer a nation and rob it off it's resources doesn't mean that the land is united, it's far from it. 

India asalu oka vidhamga lucky ani cheppukovali, if India were like the persian empire geographically it would have been conquered loooong ago by the Roman Empire or even before that the Greeks

india was so far off from the western super power at that time which was the Roman empire and persian empire so much more powerful that the Romans could never completely vanquish the persians and come over to india. This happened as persian empire came to an end with the rise of Islam in around 8th century AD. that's why starting late 1100s india lost it's prominence gradually and got attacked time and again by western imperial powers. 

hindu unity was a total myth, even latest hit movie choodu the one that fought Tanahji was Udaybhan a rajput. neeku history peddaga avagahana ledani telustondi read about 3rd battle of panipat and how the marathas were defeated, the afghans who defeated the marathas came on the invitation of rajputs ra they were also hindus. 

this neo hindu unity movement is going to die a quick death, nuvvu o sari north india ki poyi cheppu akkada upper caste ollatho meeru memu equals ra we are all hindus ani, gandrinchi ummestharu nee mokhana. try and let me know

IF 

ElseIf

Elseif

elseif 

end

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Ee pichi L@njodukulu gurinchi Theliyaka  support chesi vuntaaru !! 

adhey ee kaalam lo seyamanu - papancham mottham vummesi chustundhi picha L@njodakalni... 

ala ela teliyakunda chestharu bhayya ante appatlo kings antha erri pushpam gallu ani antunnava esp Hindu kings? 

mari danike appatlo india ki golden time adi idi antaru mari kings antha erri pushpam galla la evaro mukku moham teliyani vere culture vere religion unna invaders ni support cheyadaniki. 

tell me that 

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

been doing my own research bhayya. then realized just like that jaggi frauddev bhakts also have very flimsy reasons to account for their so called "unity". 

and just ala ala poke chesthey vallu rechipoyindi choosi confirmed bhakts have no understanding of unity blah blah antha bussu ani

Cool. Happy for u. 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

IF 

ElseIf

Elseif

elseif 

end

antha kanna bhakt galla nundi nothing to be expected. 

carry on ur rants ra, and this short lived hindu unity myth

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

ala ela teliyakunda chestharu bhayya ante appatlo kings antha erri pushpam gallu ani antunnava esp Hindu kings? 

mari danike appatlo india ki golden time adi idi antaru mari kings antha erri pushpam galla la evaro mukku moham teliyani vere culture vere religion unna invaders ni support cheyadaniki. 

tell me that 

Not bcoz of yerrithanam but may be trust ani endhuku anukotam ledhu ?? 

trust Chesi vuntaaru aa roju unna situation batti - Vaalla leki buddhi chupinchaaru !! 

Define golden period ?? 

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

M()dd@lomull@h - breakfast ayyindhaa ??

neeeku oka gooba pagile news cheptha vinu. 

nenu kooda upper caste hindu ne ra, but of course i am smart enough unlike you to accept that i was born into BS and it's mostly all BS. 

kaani ika

3 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

antha kanna bhakt galla nundi nothing to be expected. 

carry on ur rants ra, and this short lived hindu unity myth

Well ur theory explained me just that logic but nothing else - just made it simple version for ppl who can’t understand Peaceful_Brothers crying omg Hindus.