Jaggi vasudev is a fraud and a complete asswhole

nallajamoon

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Not bcoz of yerrithanam but may be trust ani endhuku anukotam ledhu ?? 

trust Chesi vuntaaru aa roju unna situation batti - Vaalla leki buddhi chupinchaaru !! 

Define golden period ?? 

bhayya nenu cheppanakkarledu adi history books lo ne rastharu ga bharata desaniki swarna yugam aa tarvatha turkollochi kolla gottesaru ani. 

cheppa ga india was lucky geographically bhayya, luckeist nation ane cheppukovali. 

himalayas addu lekunte even chinese ochi g 10gi poyevaru india di. 

also got lucky by being a peninsula

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

neeeku oka gooba pagile news cheptha vinu. 

nenu kooda upper caste hindu ne ra, but of course i am smart enough unlike you to accept that i was born into BS and it's mostly all BS. 

kaani ika

R u pottipotato ??

Well ur theory explained me just that logic but nothing else - just made it simple version for ppl who can’t understand Peaceful_Brothers crying omg Hindus. 

peacefuls kooda hypocrites e ra just like hindus there's no difference. it varies in degrees anthey, peacefuls hypocrities hindus patheeths ane bhavam lo guddiga batikestunnavu nuvvu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

bhayya nenu cheppanakkarledu adi history books lo ne rastharu ga bharata desaniki swarna yugam aa tarvatha turkollochi kolla gottesaru ani. 

cheppa ga india was lucky geographically bhayya, luckeist nation ane cheppukovali. 

himalayas addu lekunte even chinese ochi g 10gi poyevaru india di. 

also got lucky by being a peninsula

China luckier

Just now, nallajamoon said:

peacefuls kooda hypocrites e ra just like hindus there's no difference. it varies in degrees anthey, peacefuls hypocrities hindus patheeths ane bhavam lo guddiga batikestunnavu nuvvu

Lol - one can see it clearly who is hypocrite when u blatantly called @shaw183 as Bhakth without even realizing what he is talking abt !!

and ofcourse I am hypocrite for these kind of hypocrites  !!

Lol - one can see it clearly who is hypocrite when u blatantly called @shaw183 as Bhakth without even realizing what he is talking abt !!

and ofcourse I am hypocrite for these kind of hypocrites  !!

sare poni nenu tappu chesi @shaw183 ni annane anuko bhakt ani, kadani chepthey saripoyedi kadaa. amma na boothulu matladala, nenu matladana. nenu evarnanna amma na boothulu matladanemo choopincha okasari. 

orey remember one thing ra bhakts

just because i point out issues within hinduism and india which point out to a lack of unity, it doesn't mean i am a peaceful or side with them. 

jaggi vasudev gaadu oka fraud gaadu ra that doesn't mean hinduism itself is fraud unless you totally link that asswhole to everything hinduism stands for. 

if u do the above you are in fact making ur own argument worse. 

Just now, nallajamoon said:

sare poni nenu tappu chesi @shaw183 ni annane anuko bhakt ani, kadani chepthey saripoyedi kadaa. amma na boothulu matladala, nenu matladana. nenu evarnanna amma na boothulu matladanemo choopincha okasari. 

Oka thread lo konni sarlu confusion osthadi. Lite. 

Enjoy your life ra. Everyone has to do their own research like you did and be free of their shackles. They can't be helped

jaggi vasudev is like the asswhole who becomes a CEO while peddling BS that you like to hear about why your life is so fcuked up, and promising to you that he will fix it if you listen to every BS he sprouts. 

end of the day, you will still be the same frustrated loser with lesser money while that fcuker becomes the CEO and laughs at your face saying that you have always been fcuked up to begin with. 

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

China luckier

how so? they had to fight off the mongols, who were some of the most advanced military fighters in the history of the world. India luckily never had to fight the mongols

1 hour ago, nallajamoon said:

Sadhguru is the biggest conman in recent history in India. I've worked for his organization for 15 years. I've been threatened, assaulted and blackmailed by his goons multiple times. I've been living scared for last decade and finally left India in 2018. He has 2 faces. He is more of a politician than spiritual guru. He is a BJP spokesperson and works towards getting more votes to their party using spirituality as an incentive.

He is arrogant in person, he looks down on everything. If you are really spiritual you won't don't that. Accept everything as it and won't judge what's right what's wrong.

I've seen him personally spending time with some really top actresses in Indian cinema in his Bangalore guesthouse and also mumbai. Maybe he is teaching them about spirituality. I don't know what happened inside for that 5 hours one day.

His main duty is to talk about spiritually, attract people and then convert them into BJP vote bank. I've worked in the organization. I know how it works.

The reason I've been kept hostage and continued to work for him is because he threatened me and my family as I know some details about what happend to his wife. Who died mysteriously.

I won't be writing about it here as he did always pay me a good salary. Everything necessary to keep me satisfied. I'm thankful.

Sadhguru got more famous on YouTube and everywhere after 2014. Do you know why? There is the BJP govt formed in India which supports him and converts lot of black money. Foreign funds, donations into party funds. Demonization helped him further. No tax records nothing. No one questions him. He speaks directly with top BJP personal.

Spirituality is the disguise. He is worker of RSS. If you don't belive it then dont. I will be killed if I reveal myself. How many young woman disappeared from his guesthouse ?? Why didn't the Indian media show any news about it? Does anyone even know? I'm glad I left India. Bye. Enjoy his smart answers.

athani videos chuste ne telsuthadi vekili navvu navvuthadu phakkuna answers dorakanappudu. 

malla ma e commerce  business grew big but we are controlling no to make a business kind of thing antadu but ad's fb lo google lo aithe bagane kanipistayii 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

athani videos chuste ne telsuthadi vekili navvu navvuthadu phakkuna answers dorakanappudu. 

malla ma e commerce  business grew big but we are controlling no to make a business kind of thing antadu but ad's fb lo google lo aithe bagane kanipistayii 

vadu spirituality, sanatana dharma ivanni marketable commodities chesukuni masi poosi maredu kaya chesi ammukune yedava. 

entha bagundi veedi pani, mba chesi CEO ayye kanna idi easy maargam. 

just preach BS to some frustrated souls and become a shell company for bjp to send hawala money. anthey

5 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

how so? they had to fight off the mongols, who were some of the most advanced military fighters in the history of the world. India luckily never had to fight the mongols

Yeah. I was wrong

36 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Antha fraud ayitey bayatakai vastundhi ga ? Evarokallu online lo proofs to post chesevaru ga

did you see that dalit woman who raised voice against him abt his ashram

he used tribals to get their aqcuired knowledge abt plant based medicine and now set up some area where they cannot access anymore. 

elephants poye area lo ashram set up chesadu evaranna accuse cheste show me the prroof with hstorical data satelite pics vuntayii kada avi chupinchandi ani chepthadu but he did setup his ashram in bioshphere reserve