Jaggi vasudev is a fraud and a complete asswhole

nallajamoon

34 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Arrey Nuvvu Burada Jaati gaadi tho paatu....Turaka jaati gaadivi kuda na...

emo ra arey nee lanti gorre bhakt galle decide cheyali anta anukunnava, poyi jaggi gadi bhajana chesuko po ra rey

On 1/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, Beardman said:

Half truth and Half illusion.....way of life aipoindhi.

Poorthiga teluskunte  either illusion vaipu aina veltharu  lekapothe reaqlity side aina veltharu...

but any way half truth is a whole lie.

self realization is half truth aaah??, how do you define truth BTW, Truth is subjective and perceptive

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

self realization is half truth aaah??, how do you define truth BTW, Truth is subjective and perceptive

when you realize full truth ....100% you will become a part of nature. i.e you will be dead. That's how powerful truth is

I agree truth is subjective and perceptive. Everyone has one version of truth which they discover themselves.

I agree with nietzsche philosophy.

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

when you realize full truth ....100% you will become a part of nature. i.e you will be dead. That's how powerful truth is

I agree truth is subjective and perceptive. Everyone has one version of truth which they discover themselves.

I agree with nietzsche philosophy.

the path to truth is a multi step process, without deep thought into self, one will never start the first step of truth, thereby continue the path of confusion

Jaggi is surely helping those who want to look into self, i dont follow the cult aspects of any religion, religion should be an idea of reforming your self, one can have a teacher but teacher never becomes the god

there are sceptics in every sphere of life, it depends on the frame of mind of an individual (delve into which concept of thought they subscribe to)

if a person has lot of negative experiences, they default to "Non Believer/atheism" and read richard dawkins

if a person want to bad experiences, they want to understand more about why they experience such negative aspects, they get into michael newton kind pf past life based karma/rebirths etc

no version is wrong, the more one reads more you understand the need for no purpose of disagreements

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the path to truth is a multi step process, without deep thought into self, one will never start the first step of truth, thereby continue the path of confusion

Jaggi is surely helping those who want to look into self, i dont follow the cult aspects of any religion, religion should be an idea of reforming your self, one can have a teacher but teacher never becomes the god

there are sceptics in every sphere of life, it depends on the frame of mind of an individual (delve into which concept of thought they subscribe to)

if a person has lot of negative experiences, they default to "Non Believer/atheism" and read richard dawkins

if a person want to bad experiences, they want to understand more about why they experience such negative aspects, they get into michael newton kind pf past life based karma/rebirths etc

no version is wrong, the more one reads more you understand the need for no purpose of disagreements

Det er sant, jeg er enig

True, i agree

ఏమి చెప్పాలనుకుంటున్నావు బా... స్వామిజి బీజేపీ కి పని చేస్తున్నాడు అనే దాన్ని తిప్పి తిప్పి చెప్తున్నావ్ ....

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

ఏమి చెప్పాలనుకుంటున్నావు బా... స్వామిజి బీజేపీ కి పని చేస్తున్నాడు అనే దాన్ని తిప్పి తిప్పి చెప్తున్నావ్ ....

swami "jee" aa, nuvvu veedi bhaktudivani prove cheyalana ee post esindi