Allu Aravind at Komaram Puli launch

tamu

Puli is the only potential film to break Magadheera records – Allu Arvind
Allu Arvind said, “Magadheera broke all the possible records and only Puli film has qualifications to break the records of Magadheera. I saw rushes of Puli and I am predicting with the confidence I got after watching rushes. I know financier Satya Rangaiah for the past 25 years and he was like a pillar for Telugu film industry. Producer Ramesh Singanamala spent so much on this movie that it wouldn’t be possible for buyers to shell out that amount of money. That’s why he is releasing this movie on his own through Geeta Arts distribution.”

• Haha 1

Komaram Puli film reflects Pawan Kalyan’s personal character – SJ Surya
SJ Surya said, “I directed Kushi with Pawan Kalya in 2000 and after 10 years our second combination film Komaram Puli is releasing. It is a cop story narrated in a different way. Pawan Kalyan is a kind of human being who always wants to do something to society. Komaram Puli film reflects his personal character. AR Rahman is the Kohinoor of India. Singanamala Ramesh produced this film with huge budget.”

• Haha 1