Groom goes ahead with wedding after his father elopes with bride's mother

Desi_guy

35 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Its my fav. Mocktails are better for refreshment. 

I love the feeling of getting high. I go into a different world which is filled with love.. 

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Stories are perfect because they are written backwards. Nuvvu cheppindhi too idealistic ani db prajala abhiprayam.

tenor.gif?itemid=8412352

Tho life must be lived forwards, it can only be understood backwards. Idealistic emundi, practical ga undatam does never mean losing ones values unless we are being selfish there.

Btw, I aint miss perfect like you and @Pillipilla

26 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Tho life must be lived forwards, it can only be understood backwards. Idealistic emundi, practical ga undatam does never mean losing ones values unless we are being selfish there.

Ak is paak paak is aak anattu undhi

7 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Yo... I did not say it's easy

no idea what the conversation is about, but your statement is right taken in isolation.

without values, humans are no better than animals. whatever 'practicality' has to be weighed against these values.

but how these values are developed in a person is important too. if its pushed through parenting, or through tradition, and not self learnt, the person may be stuck in a single place with no hope for growing as a person.

58 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

pillipilla is okay with making an entire region of a coutry as an open jail, as long as it serves the country. he is okay with keeping immigrants out, because country is already overpopulated.

these are not 'values' but blind loyalty to something. 

10 hours ago, pottipotato said:

no idea what the conversation is about, but your statement is right taken in isolation.

without values, humans are no better than animals. whatever 'practicality' has to be weighed against these values.

but how these values are developed in a person is important too. if its pushed through parenting, or through tradition, and not self learnt, the person may be stuck in a single place with no hope for growing as a person.

On a simple note, my values (probably something i consider that i should follow in my life) make me what I am. If I can't uphold to them, eventually i will lose myself. Don't confuse them to habits.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

On a simple note, my values (probably something i consider that i should follow in my life) make me what I am. If I can't uphold to them, eventually i will lose myself. Don't confuse them to habits.

I didn't confuse them with habits. I agreed with you.

I just said that the values that you developed for yourself are the ones that define u. not ones you are taught.