question chesina thed ni lepinar ga. . .

Assam_Bhayya

andhrafriends.com/topic/844738-dear-admins-take-a-serious-note-on-this/

aa @babu_bangaram thed lepinar ga answer cheyalekha,  aadu adigindhi ids gurinchi, meeru aa ids block/control/moderate cheyalekha, kakkurthi tho aa thed ni lepinar kadha, thuu

sevalameedha pelaalu erkondra db admins/owners, i focking off from this db. . .

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

aa @babu_bangaram thed lepinar ga answer cheyalekha,  aadu adigindhi ids gurinchi, meeru aa ids block/control/moderate cheyalekha, kakkurthi tho aa thed ni lepinar kadha, thuu

No, they r taking care of it.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

intaki...entha mandi ni lepali ? emi chesunaru ani lepali ?

evalu allantha ?

poralu feeling bad that they are unable to post bigoted nonsense without me mocking them. paapam.. lol.

oka telugu (assuming he's from AP) poradiki antha maatram swechha ledha ani quechening the mod.

I wanted to reply to that thread . Since it is not there let me reply here. @psycopk  @afdb__sai .

First of all yenni saarly vestharra ban ban ban ani ?

Now coming to reasons.

First premise is that my id and a bunch of other ids are all same. This is obviously false and may be easily verified.

second premise - anti -hindu anta. My last major thread was all about respecting the food of hindus. I made so many posts about temples and their architecture. Anti-hindu yendhi malla?

third premise - anti-brahmin anta. how am I anti-brahmin ? Am i asking people to bash up brahmins? am i asking them to be removed from jobs. All I do is question their succesful attempts to ban others from taking up important positions like priests. Questioning injustice is also injustice ? And additional question their attempts to diminish for eg. food habits of meat eaters, act like it is such a hassle to have them around eating in public places. Avi kooda adakkudatha ?

I actually started this line of thoughts here when @Paidithalli started entire threads about cursing CBN because he abolished some heriditary mirasi system it seems. So these people want this entire forum to spew their curses while banning others from coming in to their professions. How is that even fair ?

And I dont understand how much dominating they do everywhere even in DB forums - they are like 1 or 2 percentage population but everything and everyone should adjust to their preferences - whether it is food or voluntarily give up seeking their professions. Too much assala. There are so many posts kindaling kammas, kapus, reddies here. No one asks for bans like these fellows.

Fourth premise - personal abuses . Thokkalo abuses. I never made any threads or posts only with intention of abusing anyone. Flow lo konni vasthayi - nothing major about it. You have people like @Android__Halwa who keep saying the worst things about andhra people as whole and covering it with just "anti-tdp".

5 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Seriously ...... Admins need to answer this.