Great victory of MIM-Dora alliance

lovemystate

Just now, Idassamed said:

Had leader been in power these fringe elements would have been under check 

Miss our leader CBN so bad

He kept the Razakar born MIM fukkers at Bay and made everyone in hyd speak Telugu 

Those golden days will never be back

Just now, sattipandu said:

He kept the Razakar born MIM fukkers at Bay and made everyone in hyd speak Telugu 

They will be back brother, leader needs to focus more on Tg

18 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Antha maku minchi nee brathuku emi reaction isthavule.  5 rupees theesuko ,Chandrababu nu anu- no pride in history, no rage against injustice to ancestors. Adheko animal laanti brathuku.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Antha maku minchi nee brathuku emi reaction isthavule.  5 rupees theesuko ,Chandrababu nu anu- no pride in history, no rage against injustice to ancestors. Adheko animal laanti brathuku.

Haha that's it.

Naa 5 Rs pakkanapettu 

Neeku yellow pulihora packet deliver ayyinda ledaa

Just now, lovemystate said:

kvon.gifPK-84.gif

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Haha that's it.

Naa 5 Rs pakkanapettu 

Neeku yellow pulihora packet deliver ayyinda ledaa

Naa thread lo yellow yemundhira. You and that roguish @TOM_BHAYYA delibirately dragged yellow here just to kill any discussion you dont like. I really dont understand how a normal person can live like you do. Full of bitterness, jealousy. Always worried who will benefit if anything is discussed with truth. In fact truth is always your worry. Never about overall health of society.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Naa thread lo yellow yemundhira. You and that roguish @TOM_BHAYYA delibirately dragged yellow here just to kill any discussion you dont like. I really dont understand how a normal person can live like you do. Full of bitterness, jealousy. Always worried who will benefit if anything is discussed with truth. In fact truth is always your worry. Never about overall health of society.

LOL big words 😂

Bitterness

Jealousy

Says the Andhrawear name calling langana in everyother post

Narsi thatha annadhi correstey ur a confused cuck . No wonder it's this easy to trigger you

All Hail CBN

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Gandhi tatha ke tappa ledu bro nuvu edi aithe poradtunavo swachamina manusu tho 

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

LOL big words 😂

Bitterness

Jealousy

Says the Andhrawear name calling langana in everyother post

Narsi thatha annadhi correstey ur a confused cuck . No wonder it's this easy to trigger you

All Hail CBN

Yea i get angry or happy or triggered or whatever because I beleive in something. I have an idea of right or wrong. Neekemuntai..oka jeevachavvam ..trolling thappa.