NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

James became the third highest scorer surpassing Bryant today... massive achievement and I think he still has a lot left in his tank to surpass the mailman and also probably Kareem. Congrats

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

James became the third highest scorer surpassing Bryant today... massive achievement and I think he still has a lot left in his tank to surpass the mailman and also probably Kareem. Congrats

he will surpass kareem for sure hail the king

25 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

he will surpass kareem for sure hail the king

ya even I think so.. even though im not a fan of the guy, I will admit that he is very athletic so it shouldnt be hard for him to play a good 3-4 more seasons at the highest level 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ya even I think so.. even though im not a fan of the guy, I will admit that he is very athletic so it shouldnt be hard for him to play a good 3-4 more seasons at the highest level 

nuvvu evari fan ba

Just now, gothamprince said:

nuvvu evari fan ba

Tim Duncan and MJ... ipudu aadthunna vaallallo aithe probably Leonard, Chris Paul and Serge Ibaka.

My team is Spurs

Pistons lost to Nets by a big margin but I thought that would be a closer encounter, they need Griffin back to help Rose out. 

Now Rockets play Blazers, nothing will give me more satisfaction in NBA right now than Rockets losing. Lets go Blazers

On 1/25/2020 at 7:29 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

endhi DB lo kottha batch evaru NBA choodara... sad

Sorry bro missed this thread . Been a Spurs fan from 2005 . Will actively look out for this thread and discuss . 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Sorry bro missed this thread . Been a Spurs fan from 2005 . Will actively look out for this thread and discuss . 

very good... tell me more about how you became a spurs fan and good moments from back then that you cherished 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

very good... tell me more about how you became a spurs fan and good moments from back then that you cherished 

I used to go to basketball coaching right from when I was 6. Around 10-11 years is when I seriously started following basketball . I used to play as a PG. Tony Parker and Chauncey Billups game I used to follow. Especially Tony Parker in transition . I always modelled my shooting around Manu ginobili. I'm a southpaw . Aa 2005 finals series between Spurs and pistons was like watershed moment when I became a die-hard Spurs fan . Spurs play against the defensive stalwarts was mind boggling. This was especially impressive after the drubbing Lakers got previous year . 

10 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

High school lo I changed positions to a SG. Basically by now I was following Manu and trying to mimic him . USA vocchaka I have attended lot of games in San Antonio even though I don't stay in Texas. I went to manus last game as well. 

• Like 1

Engineering lo I had a grade 2 acl tear and had to stop playing for a while but resumed playing here.  Kawhi vocchaka I really started liking how he adapted his game and improved his shooting . I was in the game in bay area where he was injured by zaza  and Spurs just could not cope up with the warriors.