NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

52 minutes ago, siru said:

btw, I am D Rose and KD fan..

first nba experience was watching finals between lakers and celtics.  Then i saw Rose play and i thought this guy is a freak..how fast he used to play.

im happy to see rose back to form this year. Hopefully he will land in a good team next year..injury free Rose is a treat to watch.

Rose is a terrific player... vadiki injury avvakapoi unte easily ee generation's top5 players to lo unde vadu.. its very unfortunate and I love that guy... the whole chicago city loves him and the ovation he received as a piston when he returned was the proof of it... 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Lillard got his first triple double of the career

loved the game, they came from behing and won the game ... always love to see harden lose lmfao 

3 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

loved the game, they came from behing and won the game ... always love to see harden lose lmfao 

Personally I don’t dislike any player since I love this game. I like Harden’s game. His game is so slick. 
Other day Kawhi got his first triple double and it was nice to see him get one.

I am looking forward to the Lakers game which would be highly emotional and Lebron is determined to get a ring for Lakers and I hope lakers win it for Kobe.

#MambaForever

12 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Personally I don’t dislike any player since I love this game. I like Harden’s game. His game is so slick. 
Other day Kawhi got his first triple double and it was nice to see him get one.

I am looking forward to the Lakers game which would be highly emotional and Lebron is determined to get a ring for Lakers and I hope lakers win it for Kobe.

#MambaForever

Its nothng to do with how good of aplayer he is... I personally dont like him and also westbrook to an extent because of the fact they put their personal stats over the team win... they are more happy to get a triple double or a regular season MVP over a game win or a championship which is bizarre.

And also look at how many shots he takes, its really stupid to keep shooting 15-20 threes despite not making a handful of them... literal ga the other players in the team wont even be involved in the game, if I was his teammate I would be extremely disappointed and feel insulted because of the way harden plays...  If you watch enough games you will realise what Im talking about.

And westbrook stealing rebounds from his own teammates to achieve triple doubles is comedy gold

8 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Its nothng to do with how good of aplayer he is... I personally dont like him and also westbrook to an extent because of the fact they put their personal stats over the team win... they are more happy to get a triple double or a regular season MVP over a game win or a championship which is bizarre.

And also look at how many shots he takes, its really stupid to keep shooting 15-20 threes despite not making a handful of them... literal ga the other players in the team wont even be involved in the game, if I was his teammate I would be extremely disappointed and feel insulted because of the way harden plays...  If you watch enough games you will realise what Im talking about.

And westbrook stealing rebounds from his own teammates to achieve triple doubles is comedy gold

Yup, that’s your opinion and my opinion is I don’t watch basketball to dislike any player as I keep learning from every talent there is. I used to dislike some players earlier but that phase passed and I am trying to see the positive side of everything. After all in my lifetime I cannot reach the heights of athleticism that these athletes reached and I cannot help myself but appreciate them.

Though I appreciate every talent my all time favourite is Kobe Bryant and currently I keep track of Kawhi’s game. I like him a bit more than the others now.

Clippers were defeated today and how Doc Rivers waved the white flag with around 5 minutes left in the clock disappointed me.

so spurs lose back to back games in LA against both the home teams and are currently reeling at 10th position...  playoff spot looking tough for them :( 

DeRozan is a terrific find though, I didnt know much about him when at Raptors.. 

Great match between Nuggets and Jazz.. ee season jazz are actually playing well this season but lost by 3 points to nuggets on the final play... 

Next up, Heat at Clippers where Heat lead at half time... need to switch over to this one now

Three good matches ivala... but couldnt watch one of them which is Sixers at Bucks and no surprise there Bucks won it with ease based on the score.

Watching Spurs vs Blazers now and its very tight with Spurs leading by a point in Q3.

On the other match in west coast, lakers and rockets are tied at the half, will switch to this once spurs vs blazers ends :lol: 

45 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Three good matches ivala... but couldnt watch one of them which is Sixers at Bucks and no surprise there Bucks won it with ease based on the score.

Watching Spurs vs Blazers now and its very tight with Spurs leading by a point in Q3.

On the other match in west coast, lakers and rockets are tied at the half, will switch to this once spurs vs blazers ends :lol: 

😁

Super Sunday with few good games today...Knicks (LOL) lost to Hawks after a double OT and now Houston hosting the Jazz in a tight game, over 3 mins left and Jazz lead by three points, would love for Jazz to win.

Next Heat at Blazers undi, that also should be a good game with close scores... 

Terrific three (almost a buzzer breater) by Tucker to win it for the Rockets, good game but disappointed with the result :lol: 

EDIT: WTF was that... I thought the game was over after as houston lead by 2 points and there was only 1.6 seconds left, i didnt expect Jazz to win from there but what a turnaround and what a three... Jazz wins 114-113, yes im happy with the result now :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

Pelicans at Mavs... anyone?

Very tight game and Im liking this new kid Zion very much... playing without any fear and he is massively strong. Not sure if he can win the rookie of the year though since he missed some season due to injury earlier