NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

e year okka game bhi sudale...

all our star players out...expected kanna better number of wins aite ochinai.... GSW.

hoping for playoffs next season.... 

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

all our star players out...expected kanna better number of wins aite ochinai.... GSW.

stupid team and stupid plays that ruined NBA for a lot of fans... shooting the ball and nothing else.

EDIT: Maybe it got a little better after Durant joined

LeBron is my favorite player. Became his fan since Game 6 of  2012 Celtics vs Heat series. Dropped 45 that night and new Bron was born that night. Still following him and Lakers even though moved out of US.  I’m a crazy NBA fan!!

On 3/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, Spartan said:

It’s good man. Warriors are on pace for worst record and no.1 overall pick this year. It’s like how Spurs got Duncun when Robinson got injured. Not sure how good next draft would be

1 hour ago, islander said:

LeBron is my favorite player. Became his fan since Game 6 of  2012 Celtics vs Heat series. Dropped 45 that night and new Bron was born that night. Still following him and Lakers even though moved out of US.  I’m a crazy NBA fan!!

same bro lebron fan here

Anyone follows the post game interviews and other stuff here? 

Draymond Green, the fcuking fraud, is being ripped into pieces by the Great Sir Charles. Hahaha and Green the little puppy has the audacity to question chuck's credentials... what a fcuking fool.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:48 PM, Spartan said:

i expected 9-73 😜 they won beyond my expectations too

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone follows the post game interviews and other stuff here? 

Draymond Green, the fcuking fraud, is being ripped into pieces by the Great Sir Charles. Hahaha and Green the little puppy has the audacity to question chuck's credentials... what a fcuking fool.

He was Rightly called out. Draymond is nothing without Steph and Klay..look T Draymond’s numbers this season🙊🙊

16 hours ago, islander said:

He was Rightly called out. Draymond is nothing without Steph and Klay..look T Draymond’s numbers this season🙊🙊

yes... he thinks he is a superstar because he won three championships but truth is no one remembers him in about 5 years after his retirement but Sir Charles's name has been etched in NBA's HOF forever