NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

No NBA, sooo boring... just a random video about my beloved spurs... love this to bits, the passing, the movement, the footwork of some players and more than anything the TEAM feeling above individual... what a team, what a franchisee

Also spending lot of time watching old matches/highlights and interesting videos from the 80s especially, during this quarantine period. Always read about the Bad Boys of Pistons and how they brutally mauled Jordan but watched a couple of game tapes from those times, gives a whole new perspective of basketball in those times and how things became so soft in this generation... 

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Also spending lot of time watching old matches/highlights and interesting videos from the 80s especially, during this quarantine period. Always read about the Bad Boys of Pistons and how they brutally mauled Jordan but watched a couple of game tapes from those times, gives a whole new perspective of basketball in those times and how things became so soft in this generation... 

same with every sport ba i am watching cricket those west indies bowlers of 80's use to practice on beaches still bounce the ball stump high

every sport is softened a bit

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gothamprince said:

same with every sport ba i am watching cricket those west indies bowlers of 80's use to practice on beaches still bounce the ball stump high

every sport is softened a bit

yeah its actually true what you said... chala sports ni itla chesaru and add to that all the rival players being buddy-buddy with each other and joking on social media has completely watered down the intensity of many sports... 

cricket lo kooda rules anni change chesi dengaaru just like NBA, to suit the batsmen more ... same thing in NBA, the rules dont help the defensive side of the game... just shoot shoot shoot and score 120-140 stupid points every game... boring 

Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett ... all three inducted to HOF this year. One of the best classes of HOF but still think Garnett is not on the same level as the other two.. .but totally deserved by all three. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nuggets, Raptors, Clippers won today as expected.. Celtics won against the 76ers and this is the series im most excited about in the east

Tomorrow's Thunder vs Rockets is another one im looking forward to and the other three series' could be one sided 

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Nuggets, Raptors, Clippers won today as expected.. Celtics won against the 76ers and this is the series im most excited about in the east

Tomorrow's Thunder vs Rockets is another one im looking forward to and the other three series' could be one sided 

baa, KP ejection was ridiculous! that changed whole game. worst officiating. Otherwise 1st upset untunde ivala. looking forward to 2 west games tomorrow. 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:04 AM, chittimallu_14 said:

final playoffs picture after Blazers won against Grizzlies yesterday. Matches start tomorrow   

NBA Playoffs 2020: Postseason Schedule, Bracket Format and Odds ...

who is gonna win at all? I'm Lakers' fan but no clear favorites this year I guess

12 hours ago, islander said:

baa, KP ejection was ridiculous! that changed whole game. worst officiating. Otherwise 1st upset untunde ivala. looking forward to 2 west games tomorrow. 

ya avnu the first technical was too much even though he should have kept his cool a little... I think the league is preparing both the LA teams to meet in the finals for $$$$$

12 hours ago, islander said:

who is gonna win at all? I'm Lakers' fan but no clear favorites this year I guess

I dont know, I cant predict. My team, Spurs, are out of playoffs for the first time. If anything I would want the Bucks to win it from here

Ok we have our first shock/upset of the playoffs. Magic steamrolled through the bucks, time for the champion contenders to wake up and get their act together. Middleton hopefully steps up more and helps Giannis. 

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Ok we have our first shock/upset of the playoffs. Magic steamrolled through the bucks, time for the champion contenders to wake up and get their act together. Middleton hopefully steps up more and helps Giannis. 

Ya din’t see that coming. Middleton better show up next games else Greek Freak leaving that town

24 minutes ago, islander said:

Ya din’t see that coming. Middleton better show up next games else Greek Freak leaving that town

I think he will leave at the end of the season unless they win championship or come extremely close. 

Rockets won, sad

Lakers lost, happies

What a player Damian Lillard is, some people are labelling this as an upset but it is not. Even though the blazers are 8th seed, they are stilll capable of damaging some great teams.... but Lakers will come back stronger and should eventually win the series