NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Rockets won, sad

Lakers lost, happies

What a player Damian Lillard is, some people are labelling this as an upset but it is not. Even though the blazers are 8th seed, they are stilll capable of damaging some great teams.... but Lakers will come back stronger and should eventually win the series 

Hoping So. I’m sad today. LBJ had monster T-D but others threw bricks 🧱. I’m big LBJ fan but if they lose 2nd game..oh boy Lakers will be in big trouble

1 hour ago, islander said:

Hoping So. I’m sad today. LBJ had monster T-D but others threw bricks 🧱. I’m big LBJ fan but if they lose 2nd game..oh boy Lakers will be in big trouble

if they lose next game they are going home, simple anthe. wide open shots kuda  cheyakapovadam chandalam asalu.

9 hours ago, SUbba LIngam said:

if they lose next game they are going home, simple anthe. wide open shots kuda  cheyakapovadam chandalam asalu.

16 assists is mental .... I dont think Lakers will lose the series, they will win most likely but I have to commend the blazers for their sheer grit and will to win... blazers winning this will be a sensation and one can dream 

43 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

16 assists is mental .... I dont think Lakers will lose the series, they will win most likely but I have to commend the blazers for their sheer grit and will to win... blazers winning this will be a sensation and one can dream 

I’m scared bro. Lakers not shooting well after restart. 3 pt shooting % is worse🤦🏻‍♂️. Atu side Blazers red hot team. Dame playing on diff level and Melo, CJ, Nurkic all clicking well😒😒

1 minute ago, islander said:

I’m scared bro. Lakers not shooting well after restart. 3 pt shooting % is worse🤦🏻‍♂️. Atu side Blazers red hot team. Dame playing on diff level and Melo, CJ, Nurkic all clicking well😒😒

I still think the lakers have too much fire power if they like, its just a matter of if they want it more. On paper blazers are no match to the lakers but anything can happen on a given day in basketball (or any sport). I still think Lakers will win this series. 

I hate the new age basketball though, I dont like all the three point shooting all the time, no big men dominating the game like Shaq, Robinson, Olajuwan, etc did in the past. Embiid and Howard does that for a little bit now, I cant think of anyone else ... maybe Giannis too but I dont know if he can be called as a big man 

Raptors win the second one..... Brooklyn went down fighting and it was one heck of an attempt by them... I wish atleast one of KD or Kyrie were playing to make things interesting and more competitive... looking forward to the 76ers vs celtics and clippers vs Mavs later today... both tasty series 

2 hours ago, gothamprince said:

my prediction lakers will win against trailblazers in 6 if not 5 games and clippers will lose to mavs in 5-6 games

I wish they lose the series against Mavs but I think they will bounce back tomorrow.

1 hour ago, SUbba LIngam said:

I wish they lose the series against Mavs but I think they will bounce back tomorrow.

they don't have that team chemistry and kwahi is not a player who win games single handed bcoz george paul disappear in crucial games

Luka injured in the last quarter today,.... if he is out for longer then a huge blow for Dallas and its almost impossible for them to win from here.... hope that ankle is alright and he is back for game 4...

I hate seeing that sight though, that is an awful situation to be in, twisting the ankles. Got that 3-4 times myself and its not fun at all... Godspeed Luka

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Luka injured in the last quarter today,.... if he is out for longer then a huge blow for Dallas and its almost impossible for them to win from here.... hope that ankle is alright and he is back for game 4...

I hate seeing that sight though, that is an awful situation to be in, twisting the ankles. Got that 3-4 times myself and its not fun at all... Godspeed Luka

I hope the same ba rooting for mavs to win against clippers

4 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Ya true. Mavs Should have won game 1. Unfortunate😒 

not at all interested in Celtics-76ers series as Ben simmons was not there. 
hope my Lakers win tomorrow..🤞 

8 hours ago, islander said:

Ya true. Mavs Should have won game 1. Unfortunate😒 

not at all interested in Celtics-76ers series as Ben simmons was not there. 
hope my Lakers win tomorrow..🤞 

yeah celtics vs sixers was very much anticipated by me.... too bad its turned out to be a borefest..