NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

Just now, r2d2 said:

Heat welcomes him with open arms..

would be nice if he goes there but heat right now are in the best form of their life and IMO this is the best heat time since 2006 with wade and shaq.. that team chemistry is amazing and spolstera should get a lot of credit.  They are super fun to watch and I wish they win the chip this season

14 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Giannis won the MVP award... back to back after last year's award. Deserving imo, even though he should up his game more in the playoffs in future. 

He joins the elite company of MJ and Hakeem to win both Defensive Player and MVP awards in the same season. I wish he joins Blazers or Heat next season or stay at Bucks rather than the rumoured switch to the Warriors. 

moving to Warriors would be weakest and dumbest move. no one values KD's 2 Rings. Still LBJ should have won MVP this year.

14 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

would be nice if he goes there but heat right now are in the best form of their life and IMO this is the best heat time since 2006 with wade and shaq.. that team chemistry is amazing and spolstera should get a lot of credit.  They are super fun to watch and I wish they win the chip this season

I guess you hate LeBron. you say this is best heat team since 2006?? LOLLLLLL

9 hours ago, islander said:

the "big three" heat was a stupid move and a failure.... won only two championships after so much hype and hadavidi... .also amongst those two rings one was barely won against the spurs and the other was against a young and inexperienced OKC. Im not saying those wins are useless or anything but that they didnt live up to the hype. More than anything it was Pat Riley's "clever" move to reignite everything related to Miami basketball anthe. They got demolished by the Spurs the following season so bad that the whole "big three dynasty" was ripped to shreds the same summer.

Yeah, so this organic Heat team which was built with a bunch of undrafted youngsters and a super star team (over team of super stars) is the best thing to happen to Miami Basketball after Wade's phenomenal 2006 supported by the big Diesel

9 hours ago, islander said:

moving to Warriors would be weakest and dumbest move. no one values KD's 2 Rings. Still LBJ should have won MVP this year.

How should Lebron win the MVP? Can you explain other than just fanboying? Giannis leads in almost every single stat and also Bucks have more wins than Lakers in regular season. Giannis is also the best two way player in the league currently, he also won the defensive player award. Not a single proof that lebron was better in the regular season

The basketball heads gave 80+ votes to Giannis to Lebron's 16 votes... not even close to say he should have won the MVP lol

• Upvote 1

Like I said, the contest was not even close, if Lebron deserved the MVP like you said, the competition between him and Giannis would have been way tighter than what it is currently. There is a reason, why only the people with immense basketball knowledge are allowed to vote for these awards (just like the golden ball in football). Had the voting been open to public then these awards will be given to the most advertised and players with the greatest PR. 

Im not hating on Lebron, im just telling the facts as they are. I actually respect him a lot for trying and winning with Cleveland.

mvpvotes0918

Good luck boys... one of the very few threads I enjoyed posting during my second innings in this DB... probably my last post here (atleast for a very very long time).... cheers lads

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Good luck boys... one of the very few threads I enjoyed posting during my second innings in this DB... probably my last post here (atleast for a very very long time).... cheers lads

S%Hi

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 9:18 PM, gothamprince said:

yes lakers are nba champions and lebron james wins finals mvp, the greatest player of all time

What about Mike antaru kontamandi janalu😂😂

On 10/11/2020 at 10:36 PM, Manikyam said:

had it gone to game 7 this would have been most riveting final  series ever with all the injuries and drama played so far

6 games povatame ekkuva, malli game 7 aa?@11....We gotta appreciate Heat coaching staff for all their adjustments but in the end they did not have enough talent and at the same time ran out of all the moves.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, islander said:

I think he is right.. that big 3 looked great on paper but was not a good match on the court..That’s the reason they under achieved..credit to them for winning 2013 finals against the SAS though.. Most people believed That SAS team played some of the beautiful basketball and still lost.. Famous for the Ray Allen shot and an epic LBJ performance in game7

13 minutes ago, ganesh said:

What about Mike antaru kontamandi janalu😂😂

mike is great but is mostly overhyped almost like god but reality is different 

1. lebron 

2. kareem 

3. mj may be

na opinion lo

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

mike is great but is mostly overhyped almost like god but reality is different 

1. lebron 

2. kareem 

3. mj may be

na opinion lo

YouTube lo Clayton Crowley ani search cheyyu..Poragadu 7 compelling cases for GOAT ani 7 episodes teesadu..time unte chudu..