NBA Thread 2019-2020

chittimallu_14

22 minutes ago, ganesh said:

6 games povatame ekkuva, malli game 7 aa?@11....We gotta appreciate Heat coaching staff for all their adjustments but in the end they did not have enough talent and at the same time ran out of all the moves.

first game injuries man, they are resilient and it is expected 6 games at least prior to start

they got it to 6 games  even after with what all had happened

13 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

mike is great but is mostly overhyped almost like god but reality is different 

1. lebron 

2. kareem 

3. mj may be

na opinion lo

Kareem should be no 1

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

first game injuries man, they are resilient and it is expected 6 games at least prior to start

First game lo Massacre occurred before the injuries@3$%...

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Kareem won at all levels but centers ni best player ga accept cheyyatam hard for me though.. May be greatest winner anocchu..

Greatest winner Bill Russell

On 10/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, Manikyam said:

mostly swwep ankunaru or least case 4-1 expected. Had Green made that shot, it would have been 4-1. Heat already overachieved reaching finals. They lacked star power to compete with these Lakers. Bam and Dragic unna pedda difference em undakapothunde.

4 minutes ago, islander said:

mostly swwep ankunaru or least case 4-1 expected. Had Green made that shot, it would have been 4-1. Heat already overachieved reaching finals. They lacked star power to compete with these Lakers. Bam and Dragic unna pedda difference em undakapothunde.

bam and draggic lekundane 4-2 kada

lakers have star power but heat still managed 4-2 with best two players being on other side

bam half the games ledu. 

I still believe MJ is GOAT with 6-0 in Finals. LeBron is right up there with 4-6 and so many individual accolades but his 6 finals losses are little too much to make his case compelling. One more ring, I would put LBJ as GOAT and he has every chance to get that ring in next 2 years so am all excited to see that happen.

8 minutes ago, islander said:

I still believe MJ is GOAT with 6-0 in Finals. LeBron is right up there with 4-6 and so many individual accolades but his 6 finals losses are little too much to make his case compelling. One more ring, I would put LBJ as GOAT and he has every chance to get that ring in next 2 years so am all excited to see that happen.

ba losing in first round is far worse which happened for mj many times and saying mj is goat is also disrespecting kareem

On 10/14/2020 at 2:10 AM, islander said:

You mean to say a 22 year lebron taking bunch of bums to the finals and losing to SAS dynasty, losing to Kevin Durant and warriors twice, basically 4 HOFER’s, and then not having kyrie and love for 2015 finals is lebrons fault. Please show me one finals MJ won without Pippen? I still think MJ has edge but bringing up 6 loses is a BS take without talking about details.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, Manikyam said:

bam and draggic lekundane 4-2 kada

lakers have star power but heat still managed 4-2 with best two players being on other side

bam half the games ledu. 

I understand what u r saying but the bubble neutralizes all the advantages a superstar has compared to other folks. Did Tyler hero play like a rook except for game 6? They were coached exceptionally and most of their players were in terrific form throughout their run in the bubble. Jae crowder couldn’t buy a 3 when he was on the cavs but in the bubble he shot really well.