Periyar was a british stooge

pamogudu

Just now, pottipotato said:

as long as you agree that Hindutva is worse than trash, I don't give a fcuk what you say about the dravidian movement.

periyar, british is all bullshit talk. dravidian movement has been coopted by certain castes is true, and I wil shed no tear for the end of dravidian politics, as long as brahmins dn't try to come back into power.

compared to them, DMK is like a million zillion times better

I dont give two hoots about hindutva . When forces fighting it are doing the same thing and claim to be Messiahs, i want to debate. Periyar was a stooge and a hypocrite when it came to folks from his community. Periyyar's interests were his community and other upper middle class like how the DMK has always supported those.

Just now, pottipotato said:

He says Hindutva is trash, and has posted purely hindutva talking points in the name of 'proof' until now.

Note that brahminism is not just hindutva. It latched on to congress during congress peak years.

Just now, pamogudu said:

I dont give two hoots about hindutva . When forces fighting it are doing the same thing and claim to be Messiahs, i want to debate. Periyar was a stooge and a hypocrite when it came to folks from his community. Periyyar's interests were his community and other upper middle class like how the DMK has always supported those.

what about tamil brahmins @pamogudu Speak about them you devious two faced snake.

14 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

what proof? lol. you are just blabbering nonsense. 

I already agreed Periyar is fallible. it doesn't discount that dravidian movement has successfully transformed TN. there's still a lot of work to do, sure.

but that work can't be done by going the HIndutva way. if you agree that Hindutva is wors than trash, sure I have no problem agreeing that Periyar started a movement that didn't uplift the dalits. because I want to hear what alternative you have for dalits..

popular dalit leaders are with the DMK still, and not dummy ones.

Periyar was born in a very poor country and also to marginalized caste who were discriminated. Nevertheless as per these a$$holes Periyar should not have a single fault ANYWHERE. They look for each sentence he said somewhere or other and try to rip in to shreds to find fault. but never agree with his overarching message of social justice. ABSOLUTE SCUM.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

If they support CBN i'll support them even though they are not from my community .

trashy schemeing escapist nonsense. These serious topics are not for you collect 5rs or a horses balls to eat and troll against CBN.

Just now, pamogudu said:

all the articles you posted are written by hindutva supporting scumbags.

there's nothing to debate. Periyar hated the brahmins more than the british. if you want to call him a british stooge for it, who cares.

periyar didn't support the kilvenmani massacre.. s0rry, the quote that dalit writer has written has no source. you can ask her on twitter about it.

He refused to meet the prime accused in that case, when a meeting was sought. He definitely didn't support dalit massacre. He fought against dalit killing in Madurai in the 1950s by mukulathors, the caste you said he is a puppet to.

he also criticized mahatma gandhi for his fast against Ambedkar's demand for separate electorate for dalits. Is that how a person who is against dalits operates? 

• Upvote 2

I'm happy ppl of Tamil Nadu are using the statue of Periyar outside Ranganathaswamy Temple to spit Pan and throw thrash. Atleast they realized the scheming, wily and deceitful ways he cheated the Dalits. Anyone who cheats Dalits like Periyar should be shown their worth.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you too bro. kapala kukka role suits you well

Thanks bro, everyone knows who the dog is. Keep barking bro. 

Papam raa nuvvu DB ninnu baaga vadeskuntundi. Take a break 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Periyar was born in a very poor country and also to marginalized caste who were discriminated. Nevertheless as per these a$$holes Periyar should not have a single fault ANYWHERE. They look for each sentence he said somewhere or other and try to rip in to shreds to find fault. but never agree with his overarching message of social justice. ABSOLUTE SCUM.

he wants to 'debate' about periyar anta.

claiming that Periyar who supported separate electorates for dalits as anti-dalit is heights of comedy.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I'm happy ppl of Tamil Nadu are using the statue of Periyar outside Ranganathaswamy Temple to spit Pan and throw thrash. Atleast they realized the scheming, wily and deceitful ways he cheated the Dalits. Anyone who cheats Dalits like Periyar should be shown their worth.

great debate. lol

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

hahahaha....yea ranganatha swamy temple is the dalit icon.  I mean it is so transparent what your interests are. Stop shooting over dalit shoulders you scumbag.