Periyar was a british stooge

pamogudu

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

all the articles you posted are written by hindutva supporting scumbags.

there's nothing to debate. Periyar hated the brahmins more than the british. if you want to call him a british stooge for it, who cares.

periyar didn't support the kilvenmani massacre.. s0rry, the quote that dalit writer has written has no source. you can ask her on twitter about it.

He refused to meet the prime accused in that case, when a meeting was sought. He definitely didn't support dalit massacre. He fought against dalit killing in Madurai in the 1950s by mukulathors, the caste you said he is a puppet to.

he also criticized mahatma gandhi for his fast against Ambedkar's demand for separate electorate for dalits. Is that how a person who is against dalits operates? 

Eaxctly that articles doesnt seem neutral

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

trashy schemeing escapist nonsense. These serious topics are not for you collect 5rs or a horses balls to eat and troll against CBN.

Sorry bro i have enough money to survive my whole life and my next 15 - 20 generations without having to worry about getting paid for posting some like you do.  Oh sorry wait you work for Pulav packets and entry tickets to gajji meetings .

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Rey piccha na phook @pamogudu only periyar spoke for meat eating hindus. Like ambedkar did for dalits.  No one else did. Understand history.

Arey how ra this much knowledge ra 

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I'm happy ppl of Tamil Nadu are using the statue of Periyar outside Ranganathaswamy Temple to spit Pan and throw thrash. Atleast they realized the scheming, wily and deceitful ways he cheated the Dalits. Anyone who cheats Dalits like Periyar should be shown their worth.

Thats your framing up , he didnt cheated

90% of dumbfcuk Hindutva assholes who still misrepresent Ambedkar's position on reservations, when he actually asked for separate electorates for dalits for couple decades, are talking about Periyar

Periyar didn't even study, and still understood the significance of Ambedkar's demand, and the effect it would have on dalit people.

sadly Ambedkar bowed to Gandhi, and accepted reservations as a compromise, which today the upper caste fcuks think Ambedkar only wanted 10yrs of reservation. lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Sorry bro i have enough money to survive my whole life and my next 15 - 20 generations without having to worry about getting paid for posting some like you do.  Oh sorry wait you work for Pulav packets and entry tickets to gajji meetings .

Neekem ra ...hundi pettuko kashayam esuko ...paisal, ammayal anni supply avuthai generations nunchi. naa deggara inheritance unna ma nannalu thatthaalu kashta padi sampaadinchindhi.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Neekem ra ...hundi pettuko kashayam esuko ...paisal, ammayal anni supply avuthai generations nunchi. naa deggara inheritance unna ma nannalu thatthaalu kashta padi sampaadinchindhi.

guy wants to debatte, but didn't know that Periyar supported Ambedkar in a lot of ways. most importantly he asked Ambedkar to not fall for the cheap tactics of gandhi to scuttle the demand for separate electorates for dalits.

he's parroting Hindutva nonsense, while claiming that he's not. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Ikkada narrative emi undi bhayya

I'm not questioning Periyar's reforms but i'm saying he did that to appease his upper middle caste masters and not the Dalits. His motive was not to help Dalits.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Oh mana CBN community lo ilaane avthaayya?