Periyar was a british stooge

pamogudu

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

why are you so against Periyar? you won't be unless you are casteist. 

his individual failings don't detract from his achievements in social justice.There is no comparable leader with that kind of influence in south india. 

FloweryGrayAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_re

@pamogudu nuvvu anavasaram ga periyar ni target chesi tappu chesinav  he could have married 26 year old when he was 72 

But you dont know TN, TN lo 3/4th of the popylation are SC/ST and BC. That is the only reason TN still have 69%of reservation. Migatha 1/4th of the population rest of 3/4th tho kalisi undali ane rationalist momentum anedi tisukoni vachadu, thats the main reason TN people doesnt have last names. 

Ilanti vantini nuvvu stooge ani cheppadam chala pedda tappu

Now rajini who is BJP puppet raised this topic becuase to change some political equations in TN. Trust me he will be big flop over there. 

Periyar konni hindutva ki against ga velli undavachu but what he did is correct social justice

Ee vishyam lo I wont agree with you

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

why are you so against Periyar? you won't be unless you are casteist. 

his individual failings don't detract from his achievements in social justice.There is no comparable leader with that kind of influence in south india. 

I double agree with you 

Periyar lanti leader inkodadu ledu south india lo

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

@pamogudu nuvvu anavasaram ga periyar ni target chesi tappu chesinav  he could have married 26 year old when he was 72 

But you dont know TN, TN lo 3/4th of the popylation are SC/ST and BC. That is the only reason TN still have 69%of reservation. Migatha 1/4th of the population rest of 3/4th tho kalisi undali ane rationalist momentum anedi tisukoni vachadu, thats the main reason TN people doesnt have last names. 

Now rajini who is BJP puppet raised this topic becuase to change some political equations in TN. Trust me he will be big flop over there. 

Periyar konni hindutva ki against ga velli undavachu but what he did is correct social justice

like Nityananda antavu - 

Cheppevi - Sriranga neethulu, chesevi - gudi yenaka saami yeshalu @3$%

I never really understand the mindsets of people like @pamogudu or @Android__Halwa or most of jaffa and langa batch. They say casteism of kammas upset them but abuse people like periyar who gave their entire lives to fight Casteism.

they say they are big hindu supporters but love jagga and mim palthu kuttha kcr. And funnily hate tdp which gave life to so many temples including ttd.

2 minutes ago, kidney said:

like Nityananda antavu - 

Cheppevi - Sriranga neethulu, chesevi - gudi yenaka saami yeshalu @3$%

Nuvvu cheppe daniki emanna sambandam unda, cheppevi sri ranga neethulu enti bhayya

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I never really understand the mindsets of people like @pamogudu or @Android__Halwa or most of jaffa and langa batch. They say casteism of kammas upset them but abuse people like periyar who gave their entire lives to fight Casteism.

they say they are big hindu supporters but love jagga and mim palthu kuttha kcr. And funnily hate tdp which gave life to so many temples including ttd.

Again nee TDP bajana matram manukov kafa

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Nuvvu cheppe daniki emanna sambandam unda, cheppevi sri ranga neethulu enti bhayya

anthe gaa - 

Fight for women rights in society , besides continue 'Taboo' relation for property

Nityananda chesinatte gaa...

idhi nenu cheppatle baa..

Google, wiki, periyar fan pottipotato post chesina articles lo vunnayi

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I didn't target anyone. I just stated what was going on. Antha thelisina vaadivi Periyar gaadu was against SC ani thelidha? He was against Brahmins and supported non SC non Brahmins not the actual downtrodden. 

Just now, pamogudu said:

I didn't target anyone. I just stated what was going on. Antha thelisina vaadivi Periyar gaadu was against SC ani thelidha? He was against Brahmins and supported non SC non Brahmins not the actual downtrodden. 

Who said periyar was against sc. Rey knowledge ante Kazakhstan so gurralu thintam antha easy kaadhu. Why would mayawati inaugurate his statue in Uttar Pradesh if he is anti Dalit? Is there a single South Indian who has statues in deep inside Uttar Pradesh?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

He was against anna daniki proof chupinchu

Malli nuvvu post chesina hindu article lekka biskeet avuthadi

Just now, bhaigan said:

He was against anna daniki proof chupinchu

Periyar was someone who was jealous of the constitutional safeguards that were given to the dalits. Having repeatedly spoken of dalits as a people who don’t have a history, who don’t have a political movement, who don’t have leaders, Periyar even made them believe this. Having used the dalits to serve his political ends, he asked them: ‘Of what use are you to us?’

Periyar worked solely for the cause of the non-brahmin, non-religious minority, non-dalit backward and upper castes. He deployed the concept of ‘majority’ for this purpose. There’s only one difference between the majoritarianism that the hindutvawadis propound and that of Periyar’s: that is, over the exclusion of brahmins from this majority.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/periyars-hindutva/225056

Just now, pamogudu said:

Periyar was someone who was jealous of the constitutional safeguards that were given to the dalits. Having repeatedly spoken of dalits as a people who don’t have a history, who don’t have a political movement, who don’t have leaders, Periyar even made them believe this. Having used the dalits to serve his political ends, he asked them: ‘Of what use are you to us?’

Periyar worked solely for the cause of the non-brahmin, non-religious minority, non-dalit backward and upper castes. He deployed the concept of ‘majority’ for this purpose. There’s only one difference between the majoritarianism that the hindutvawadis propound and that of Periyar’s: that is, over the exclusion of brahmins from this majority.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/periyars-hindutva/225056

Baa how are you? pulkas lo join ayyava?

6 minutes ago, kidney said:

anthe gaa - 

Fight for women rights in society , besides continue 'Taboo' relation for property

Nityananda chesinatte gaa...

idhi nenu cheppatle baa..

Google, wiki, periyar fan pottipotato post chesina articles lo vunnayi

Periyar main fight was rationalist moment bhayya, womens rights ani anavasaramga disvussion ni side track chesthunnav