Vote share in recent elections in tg

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

All he needs is chandranna pracharam in Telangana brother . War one side aipodhi. I don't have to tell which side :)

Chandranna Pracharam chesthe inkemundi...isari 110/117 vastayi...

Makoddu aayya sendranna pracharam...oppositio lekunda sastunnam asale..

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

BJP ki 15% undha?

ee lekkana next elections time ki 2nd place ki velthademo ga 

BJP ki TG la unna share anta urban bodies lo ne..rural ki pote  1% kuda undadu..anduke vallaku overall ga vallaku 7% vachindi last assembly elections lo.

being in Center is also helping BJP  taking some vote share from congress rather than TRS..congress  fared very badly in some places like karimnagar and nizamabad where it used to be  strong. kairmnagar la ponnam prabkar gadu okkati kuda gelpincha leka poyindu out of 60 divisions and he is one of the office bearer in TPCC

49 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

All he needs is chandranna pracharam in Telangana brother . War one side aipodhi. I don't have to tell which side :)

chandranna odipothe neekendhira. Me daddy chuttala meedha revenge dorikinatta ?..hahaha . verri vengalappa number one.

35 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

chandranna odipothe neekendhira. Me daddy chuttala meedha revenge dorikinatta ?..hahaha . verri vengalappa number one.

Gelisthe nee gajji ki validation dorikinatta ?

36 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Maa chandranna odipovadam yentayyya

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Gelisthe nee gajji ki validation dorikinatta ?

Gelisthe andhra ki jobs vasthayi, city vacchedi..and nee lanti yerri pooks inko laccha mandhi america lo vundevaremo from andhra.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Gelisthe andhra ki jobs vasthayi, city vacchedi..and nee lanti yerri pooks inko laccha mandhi america lo vundevaremo from andhra.

Neeku maathram Aayasam Raatledhu :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Correction . I came to USA from Bangalore . I anyways intend to go back to Bangalore . Just waiting for the right opportunity. 

Telangana: TRS conquers bastion it never won | Hyderabad News - Times of India

HYDERABAD: Khammam, once the stronghold of CPI, CPM, Congress and TDP, has gone to the TRS this time. Firming up its hold over entire Telangana, the ruling party has won all the five municipalities in Khammam and Bhadradri-Kothagudem districts.

While BJP has no representation in the five urban local bodies of the two districts, the TRS has decimated the Congress, TDP and Left in Khammam. In 2014 municipal polls, TRS could barely manage to win only 4 wards in urban local bodies of Khammam and Bhadradri-Kothagudem, but, this year, it won 94 wards in all in the five municipalities.

In Kothagudem municipality of Bhadradri-Kothagudem distict, TRS won 25 of the total 36 wards, followed by CPI (8 wards), two independents and a single ward won by Congress. In 2014 municipal polls, TRS had managed to win just one ward in Kothagudem municipality with Congress leading with 12 wards, followed by CPI 8 wards, TDP 4, YSRCP 1 and independents 6. This year, TDP has failed to win a single ward in Kothagudem.

The TRS also swept the polls in Yellandu municipality by winning 19 of the total 24 wards. The Congress failed to win a single ward, while CPI managed to win one and independents 4 seats. In 2014 polls, TRS had won just 3 wards in Yellandu with Congress 8 and CPI 3, among others.
In Khammam district, TRS made a clean sweep by winning all the 23 wards in Sathupalli municipality, including an independent supported by the party. In 2014 polls, TRS had failed to open its account in Sathupalli.

The victory margins have been huge for TRS in the remaining two municipalities of Khammam district. TRS candidates romped home in Madhira ULB, which falls under Madhira assembly constituency represented by Congress leader Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka. In 2014, TRS had failed to win even a single ward in Madhira. In Wyra too, TRS won 15 out of the total 20 wards. The CPM managed to win one ward each in Madhira and Wyra.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

2018 geenral la, TDP odu finger petakapothey antha majority vachivundedi kademo...

2019 general la bagane debba padindi...clean sweep anukunte adi kastha just sweep degare agipoindi...

enduko teda kodutundi...

Thanks to leader chankyam antunnava