Filming for The Batman has begun

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

there was a batman series before  nolan also...all were like half cooked..... 3 ni maarchaaru lead role ki....edo edo nadustu vntadi...

nolan gaadi series lo narrative continuity vndi anduke connect ayyaru

Yes there were 4 Batman movies before Nolan series . First two directed by Tim Burton were good which starred Michael Keaton. Next one had Val kilmer as Batman which was bad. 4th one with George Clooney as Batman killed the franchise then . Nolan resurrected it with master story telling and bale with his inimitable performance as the caped crusader took it to an all new level. Zach snyder brought it back to earth .

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Yes there were 4 Batman movies before Nolan series . First two directed by Tim Burton were good which starred Michael Keaton. Next one had Val kilmer as Batman which was bad. 4th one with George Clooney as Batman killed the franchise then . Nolan resurrected it with master story telling and bale with his inimitable performance as the caped crusader took it to an all new level. Zach snyder brought it back to earth .

George Clooney vammo adaithe horrible saar

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I saw these when I was a kid. appatlo axn o leka star movies lo vestunde....Val kilmer gaadi movie was okayish appudu ...george clooney gaadi movie ayte comedy..arnold gaadu kuda vntaadu

Just now, panipoori said:

I saw these when I was a kid. appatlo axn o leka star movies lo vestunde....Val kilmer gaadi movie was okayish appudu ...george clooney gaadi movie ayte comedy..arnold gaadu kuda vntaadu

Haha yeah Arnold as Mr. Freeze

Just now, LazyRohit said:

DC Dark movies so Marvel tho compete cheyyaledu I love DC more than marvel

Actually Superman initial movies were not like now . The ones which starred Christopher Reeves . They became extremely popular .and were not serious movies . But Reeves met with an accident and lot of ppl spread rumors about Superman curse . 2006 reboot with Brandon Routh was ok but it failed . Henry Cavill was good in first 2 movies . DC started dark themed movies with Batman movies by Tim Burton. Again Nolan took it a notch higher .