GCs kosam wait chese guys kosam

JambaKrantu

13 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Undochu ade cheptuna gC kosam waiting are having tough time , but ikada perigina kids happy ga leru ani aithe debatable

GC kosam waiting batch are idiots to feel the stress coz except the gc part their lives are good too.. they are making good money living comfortably so kids ki kuda manchi chances untay to achieve big ...  

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

GC kosam waiting batch are idiots to feel the stress coz except the gc part their lives are good too.. they are making good money living comfortably so kids ki kuda manchi chances untay to achieve big ...  

There is always a fear factor, not enough security which haunts people but they should accept reality and move on and plan for best and worst case. No one would have come to US with 25 yrs plan...just go with the flow and plan better...

My situation ... my brother not married but going to be ... wife sister with kids here ... my uncle and kids .. my wife’s uncle with kids here ... memu okkalamu oopukunta povalaa... povalani unna ? End of the day it is about the family 

1 hour ago, LungiLingaraju said:

My situation ... my brother not married but going to be ... wife sister with kids here ... my uncle and kids .. my wife’s uncle with kids here ... memu okkalamu oopukunta povalaa... povalani unna ? End of the day it is about the family 

ikkada family undi em Labham, ekkado untaru evari busy lo vallu untaru..

Aina Andaru kalsi oke sari povachule thatha pamichinappudu..

Bochem kaadu kids that grow up here lead far happier lives than they would in India. India lo 3rd grade nundi IIT ani torture petti samputharu, no sporting facilities, no concept of scholarships based on sporting achievements etc etc. 

maybe your relatives don't know how to raise their kids, nenu choosinantha varaku maa relatives kids who grow up here are very well rounded, good at sports and academics, most went on to become lawyers and doctors from top schools here. personal life antava, unlike in india they don't have to marry strangers because of some stupid society junk they date compatible partners in college and most ended up settling with good compatible partners. 

maybe you are a secret racist like most indian people and can't bear the fact that they end up with people here that you can never dream of, adanukunta ikkada edupu

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Bochem kaadu kids that grow up here lead far happier lives than they would in India. India lo 3rd grade nundi IIT ani torture petti samputharu, no sporting facilities, no concept of scholarships based on sporting achievements etc etc. 

maybe your relatives don't know how to raise their kids, nenu choosinantha varaku maa relatives kids who grow up here are very well rounded, good at sports and academics, most went on to become lawyers and doctors from top schools here. personal life antava, unlike in india they don't have to marry strangers because of some stupid society junk they date compatible partners in college and most ended up settling with good compatible partners. 

maybe you are a secret racist like most indian people and can't bear the fact that they end up with people here that you can never dream of, adanukunta ikkada edupu

I like your comedy man.. enjoy your dream world..marriage rate among second gen desi kids is a poor 45%.. there was an article in a desi magazine recently.. most of them remain single..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

I like your comedy man.. enjoy your dream world..marriage rate among second gen desi kids is a poor 45%.. there was an article in a desi magazine recently.. most of them remain single..

haan ade statistics india ki kooda apply cheyyi, ikkade ochi entha mandi edvatledo divorce ayindi ani. 

they perhaps remain single because they would rather remain single instead of marrying some stranger for society's sake, the way you do. who said remaining single was a bad thing anyway

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

society pressure valla pelli cheskovatam kante...single ga undatame better. atleast they will be happy with their choice.

stats u have to see are not marriage rate and birth rate. look whether they are happy.

Just now, psycopk said:

instead India lo naa desam naa place ani darjagaa perugutaaru..—- lol adi try chesi fail aai malli back vachina vallu chala mandi unnaru

Lol, he's just jealous samara. 

ikkada highly skilled ani cheppukuni kooda evvadu dekhatledu ade ikkada periginollu life lo mundu ku potunnaru ane oka jealousy untundi choodu, adi ila kakkutuntaru janalu

Just now, nallajamoon said:

haan ade statistics india ki kooda apply cheyyi, ikkade ochi entha mandi edvatledo divorce ayindi ani. 

they perhaps remain single because they would rather remain single instead of marrying some stranger for society's sake, the way you do. who said remaining single was a bad thing anyway

Yes right man. Vallallo forced singles enta mandi by choice single enta mandi it's any body's guess. Desi kids saduvutaru kani they end up being incompatible in all other aspects.. just ask a question ikkada enduku desis kids other brown desi kids tone hang out avutaru?

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

society pressure valla pelli cheskovatam kante...single ga undatame better. atleast they will be happy with their choice.

stats u have to see are not marriage rate and birth rate. look whether they are happy.

he has no basis for those stats, he just pulled them out of thin air. Bottom line is that he's a class conscious, status conscious entity who's jealous of people that can live without all that. 

and he's using his brother in law's inability to come to terms with his reality as a projection of his own insecurity and jealousy by trying to justify it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

instead India lo naa desam naa place ani darjagaa perugutaaru..—- lol adi try chesi fail aai malli back vachina vallu chala mandi unnaru

Velli settle ayina vallu kooda untaru samara.. nee desam lone failure aite ekkadaina failuree nee life..