GCs kosam wait chese guys kosam

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

Lol, he's just jealous samara. 

ikkada highly skilled ani cheppukuni kooda evvadu dekhatledu ade ikkada periginollu life lo mundu ku potunnaru ane oka jealousy untundi choodu, adi ila kakkutuntaru janalu

Jealous ledu bokka ledu.. he shared what he saw

he has no basis for those stats, he just pulled them out of thin air. Bottom line is that he's a class conscious, status conscious entity who's jealous of people that can live without all that. 

and he's using his brother in law's inability to come to terms with his reality as a projection of his own insecurity and jealousy by trying to justify it. 

I like your opiniated comedy man. Please keep continuing..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Yes right man. Vallallo forced singles enta mandi by choice single enta mandi it's any body's guess. Desi kids saduvutaru kani they end up being incompatible in all other aspects.. just ask a question ikkada enduku desis kids other brown desi kids tone hang out avutaru?

Mostly because their parents prefer it that way, and also most Indians live in exclusive desi conclaves where the majority of people are other indians or atleast to a predominant extent. 

but then again that's just the telugu circle you hang with. I have seen desi kids who grew up here who mingle and hang out with various ethnicities as they were brought up in non desi majority neighborhoods. 

you should ask yourself this question the next time before you come and post asking for communities where most desis live so you could move there. 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

I like your opiniated comedy man. Please keep continuing..

will do as long as you continue crying and cribbing on the kids who grew up here. 

you can gladly have your kid grow up in India too eating adulterated food, breathing polluted air and running to tuitions for IIT starting his 3rd grade. 

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Lol, he's just jealous samara. 

ikkada highly skilled ani cheppukuni kooda evvadu dekhatledu ade ikkada periginollu life lo mundu ku potunnaru ane oka jealousy untundi choodu, adi ila kakkutuntaru janalu

Dude mari ekkadiko vellipotunnav.. endo nee pichi.. anta deep gaa evadu alochinchadu nee lanti erri maa lokalu tappa..

he has no basis for those stats, he just pulled them out of thin air. Bottom line is that he's a class conscious, status conscious entity who's jealous of people that can live without all that. 

and he's using his brother in law's inability to come to terms with his reality as a projection of his own insecurity and jealousy by trying to justify it. 

The opportunities that kids have here is limitless, if you are in the middle class, and have a stable home and income. 

he's simply worried about getting to fcuk the hottest girls I think.. I mean he claims he already does that, just that he's worried Indian guys won't be able to, as well as he does or something. I don't really understand the change in tone from self aggrandizing to self flagellating.

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dude mari ekkadiko vellipotunnav.. endo nee pichi.. anta deep gaa evadu alochinchadu nee lanti erri maa lokalu tappa..

entha deep varaku allowed aalochinchatam? nuvvu aalochinchinantha deep ok na? hehe..

self goal thread esinava. 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The opportunities that kids have here is limitless, if you are in the middle class, and have a stable home and income. 

he's simply worried about getting to fcuk the hottest girls I think.. I mean he claims he already does that, just that he's worried Indian guys won't be able to, as well as he does or something. I don't really understand the change in tone from self aggrandizing to self flagellating.

Absolutely. 

do you think it's because he's worried he couldn't fcuk the hottest girls that some of these desi second gen kids might get to do? LOL. I am assuming he also claimed about doing that to white girls exclusively, i can clearly identify this insecure lot it's not that hard to see. anyone that claims to do so here is quite pathetic anyway

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

He's simply worried about getting to fcuk the hottest girls I think.. I mean he claims he already does that, just that he's worried Indian guys won't be able to, as well as he 

Lol you are in a different world. Topic ni ekkadiko teeskellav kada..jebulo 1000$ unnodu evadaina cheyagalgutadu idi desi non desi. 

kids are incredibly adaptive to their surroundings.

I changed 3 cities in the last 2yrs, and my children enjoy making new friends.

keep tabs on old friends. They are hardly 8.

about belonging in a country. The whole earth belongs to everyone. if you can't belong to a place where you grew up, you never really tried.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely. 

do you think it's because he's worried he couldn't fcuk the hottest girls that some of these desi second gen kids might get to do? LOL. I am assuming he also claimed about doing that to white girls exclusively, i can clearly identify this insecure lot it's not that hard to see. anyone that claims to do so here is quite pathetic anyway

I'm quite positive that his post is about his insecurities about a pathetic dating life.

Absolutely. 

Lol ippudu naa insecurities deggariki vachava. You both are really funny man.. How is sleeping with women related to this thread..

Just now, pottipotato said:

I'm quite positive that his post is about his insecurities about a pathetic dating life.

Dating lifeaaa.. asal naa thread ki deeniki emanna relation undaa.. man you are seriously funny..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Lol you are in a different world. Topic ni ekkadiko teeskellav kada..jebulo 1000$ unnodu evadaina cheyagalgutadu idi desi non desi. 

If its kids you are worried about. you have nothing to worry about.

Just don't feed their heads with bullshit racist stuff. They'll find their own gang. If its an exclusive Indian gang that they find, its their prerogative. They are smart enough to pick their friends themselves.

It doesn't mean that the country they grew up won't belong to them