GCs kosam wait chese guys kosam

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

If its kids you are worried about. you have nothing to worry about.

Just don't feed their heads with bullshit racist stuff. They'll find their own gang. If its an exclusive Indian gang that they find, its their prerogative. They are smart enough to pick their friends themselves.

It doesn't mean that the country they grew up won't belong to them

I am talking about the whole family experience especially the parents here.. how the parents get locked into the American dream and how the kids won't fare any better here.. Some kids may be confident but a lot of them won't have the confidence to own the place because they are not main stream..

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

If its kids you are worried about. you have nothing to worry about.

Just don't feed their heads with bullshit racist stuff. They'll find their own gang. If its an exclusive Indian gang that they find, its their prerogative. They are smart enough to pick their friends themselves.

It doesn't mean that the country they grew up won't belong to them

very true but you do know right that most of these desi kids will be chided if they don't hang out around other desi kids, in telugus case mostly it has to be other telugus. no wonder they dream about living in neighborhoods which are mostly desi. 

about beloging to the country, as if telugus and other south indians feel like they belong to "india". akkada entha dabba kottukuni chokkalu chimpukunna once the budget season comes we all know what pittance the southern states get, and how much the northern lobby gets. appudu chimpukomanali chokka we are one nation blah blah blah ani

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am talking about the whole family experience especially the parents here.. how the parents get locked into the American dream and how the kids won't fare any better here.. Some kids may be confident but a lot of them won't have the confidence to own the place because they are not main stream..

there's no such thing as mainstream, that keeps changing according to time. 

what's mainstream 10 years ago isn't mainstream today, it's just that you are the one that can't adapt to a fast changing world. nee lantollaki india ne correct, i am sure you will feel inclusive there if you go live in northern india and tell them you are from the south. yeah you will be welcomed with open arms

4 hours ago, user789 said:

There is always a fear factor, not enough security which haunts people but they should accept reality and move on and plan for best and worst case. No one would have come to US with 25 yrs plan...just go with the flow and plan better...

true

3 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

there's no such thing as mainstream, that keeps changing according to time. 

what's mainstream 10 years ago isn't mainstream today, it's just that you are the one that can't adapt to a fast changing world. nee lantollaki india ne correct, i am sure you will feel inclusive there if you go live in northern india and tell them you are from the south. yeah you will be welcomed with open arms

Lol ippudu North South divide ki vachava.. read the thread and see whose insecurities are showing up.. you are just making up reasons to support your insecurities about your raising your family here...

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Lol ippudu North South divide ki vachava.. read the thread and see whose insecurities are showing up.. you are just making up reasons to support your insecurities about your raising your family here...

north south divive anedi oka example to destroy your BS example of "feeling like you belong to the nation", and i was just pointing out how it is in India. 

And what insecurities are you talking about? I am not the one cribbing and crying on how kids that grow up here don't belong here blah blah blah. i got no insecurities about raising kids here, you are the one that's projecting them based on your bro in law's failure to grow them up properly here. 

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

north south divive anedi oka example to destroy your BS example of "feeling like you belong to the nation", and i was just pointing out how it is in India. 

And what insecurities are you talking about? I am not the one cribbing and crying on how kids that grow up here don't belong here blah blah blah. i got no insecurities about raising kids here, you are the one that's projecting them based on your bro in law's failure to grow them up properly here. 

Look at the number of reasons you bought up in this thread to support your claims.. First you said women and dating and then you started cribbing about India. It's quite obvious about who is trying to brain wash themselves to support their insecurities..You are just trying to find reason after reason to support your insecurities about your locked in life and your inability to survive in your home country..In  a way you almost sound like Kumar uncle.. Just different topics ante..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Look at the number of reasons you bought up in this thread to support your claims.. First you said women and dating and then you started cribbing about India. It's quite obvious about who is trying to brain wash themselves to support their insecurities..You are just trying to find reason after reason to support your insecurities about your locked in life..In  a way you almost sound like Kumar uncle.. Just different topics ante..

@pottipotato look at this, another self goal. 

I am not the one that's trying to support some ridiculous claims about how kids who are brought up here will never feel like they belong here, but would magically feel like they belong in India once you take them there. LOL. Women and dating was just insinuated by @pottipotato but seeing the way you are clutching at straws to defend yourself, I guess he might be onto something there. Again what are my insecurities here? 

I am not the one that's cribbing and crying about how people are "locked" down here, no one's locking down here dude. take the next flight home and get out of here if you wish to, as for myself I am quite happy living here and have no problem raising my kids here like how your bro in law cried to you. 

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

@pottipotato look at this, another self goal. 

I am not the one that's trying to support some ridiculous claims about how kids who are brought up here will never feel like they belong here, but would magically feel like they belong in India once you take them there. LOL. Women and dating was just insinuated by @pottipotato but seeing the way you are clutching at straws to defend yourself, I guess he might be onto something there. Again what are my insecurities here? 

I am not the one that's cribbing and crying about how people are "locked" down here, no one's locking down here dude. take the next flight home and get out of here if you wish to, as for myself I am quite happy living here and have no problem raising my kids here like how your bro in law cried to you. 

let him be. He clearly doesn't understand what he himself has posted.

his original post mentions lack of social life and belonging for the kids. As if all american kids have to behave like those kids in the teen movies hollywood makes. Most white kids also (even upper middle class kids) lead normal sedantary lives.

They get hooked on to stuff they like, and roll with it. and find their friends there.

If he has any other explanation for potential lack of social life for the kids, he should spell it out clearly, or just move on without whining about being hijacked. 

26 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Look at the number of reasons you bought up in this thread to support your claims.. First you said women and dating and then you started cribbing about India. It's quite obvious about who is trying to brain wash themselves to support their insecurities..You are just trying to find reason after reason to support your insecurities about your locked in life and your inability to survive in your home country..In  a way you almost sound like Kumar uncle.. Just different topics ante..

Let see. I'll try to tell where you are wrong.

Agreed, the world is  messy place. and that your kids are probably safe in your own home (India). But why did you use the word 'darja' ga brathakachu?

you will hire a maid to look after the kid, another one to cook for you, one to clean you home, another one to drive you car. This is what NRI returns do in India.

you leave an advanced civilization to settle for a underdeveloped one for what? so you can feel like a king subjugating others? what you are doing by making this choice is:

1. leave the advanced civlization to the racists in that civilization, instead of helping people who want you there.

2. come back to the underdeveloped civilization and use your 'darja' voice to snuff out dissent and stop India from becoming like USA

WHy can't you just enjoy, try to mingle, or just mind your business.There are several people who want immigrants in the US/West. It enhances their society. You don't even have to take to the streets to voice out. Just move when you are forced to. and trust me, kids are not the problem here.

At the end of the day. Its your life, your choice. but you want everyone to make that choice.So you have to be told tht your choice reeks of entitled assholery.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

very true but you do know right that most of these desi kids will be chided if they don't hang out around other desi kids, in telugus case mostly it has to be other telugus. no wonder they dream about living in neighborhoods which are mostly desi. 

about beloging to the country, as if telugus and other south indians feel like they belong to "india". akkada entha dabba kottukuni chokkalu chimpukunna once the budget season comes we all know what pittance the southern states get, and how much the northern lobby gets. appudu chimpukomanali chokka we are one nation blah blah blah ani

Not really Telugu parents don’t chide Telugu kids for not making friends with Telugus or Indian origin. Infact I saw lot of ppl from south in general who were born here are dating interracial, that thing I don’t find in gujjus and Punjabi’s.majority of gujju and Punjabi guys or girls get married to Desi ppl only, even the same with pakistani and bangladeshi immigrants. My thoughts just regarding the Telugus dating/hanging out. Of course some overly castist and racist f uktards to that though. But my based on observation southies are little bit open. 

• Upvote 1

Cinclusion endi undamantara 10geymantara

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Velli settle ayina vallu kooda untaru samara.. nee desam lone failure aite ekkadaina failuree nee life..

failure has a different meaning at that point.. its not always about money

Trust me, India doesnt need you.

I did several experiments in living in India, including living in slums and low middle neighbourhood. and I was not wanted anywhere. haha..

i mean, I did make a lot of friends, but India is better off without me. THey have their stuff figured out. and better left alone, than further irritate them by becoming the new resident of that 100th luxurious apt complex that is springing up couple of 100yds besides their neighbourhood.