GCs kosam wait chese guys kosam

JambaKrantu

11 hours ago, user789 said:

Thousands of such posts won’t make much difference bro as majority of them living  here knows above but don’t have guts to go back..Rather tune their minds saying India is cheap & lacks hundreds of things .. 

Main thing is money....Thats the main difference of working here and India for many......

44 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Let see. I'll try to tell where you are wrong.

Agreed, the world is  messy place. and that your kids are probably safe in your own home (India). But why did you use the word 'darja' ga brathakachu?

you will hire a maid to look after the kid, another one to cook for you, one to clean you home, another one to drive you car. This is what NRI returns do in India.

you leave an advanced civilization to settle for a underdeveloped one for what? so you can feel like a king subjugating others? what you are doing by making this choice is:

1. leave the advanced civlization to the racists in that civilization, instead of helping people who want you there.

2. come back to the underdeveloped civilization and use your 'darja' voice to snuff out dissent and stop India from becoming like USA

WHy can't you just enjoy, try to mingle, or just mind your business.There are several people who want immigrants in the US/West. It enhances their society. You don't even have to take to the streets to voice out. Just move when you are forced to. and trust me, kids are not the problem here.

At the end of the day. Its your life, your choice. but you want everyone to make that choice.So you have to be told tht your choice reeks of entitled assholery.

Absolutely. 

I have seen many an NRI speak about how easy it is to lead a life in India if you have enough money, how they can even buy the law etc etc and aren't bound by the rules that the middle classes and poor in India are bound to. It was quite disgusting bhayya, the kind of mentality these sick fcuks have. 

of course @JambaKrantu had notions about how he can go to india, lead a life where he's not questioned courtesy of the money he throws at people while sending his kids to "international schools" even in Hyderabad. the NRIs are some of the most regressive bunch of mofos alive, and this forum is a very good example of that. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, user789 said:

..Rather tune their minds saying India is cheap & lacks hundreds of things .. 

This is one of the first responses to my thread and I think it applies to both @pottipotato and @nallajamoon

Just keep trying to find faults with India to satisfy your ego.. Call India filthy and under developed..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

This is one of the first responses to my thread and I think it applies to both @pottipotato and @nallajamoon

Just keep trying to find faults with India to satisfy your ego.. Call India filthy and under developed..

Its never on India, its on the NRIs they ranted about. Infact they called out all those rich and privileged ppl in India. cannot condemn both sides are both are right in your own way. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttr8xzIvhWQ

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Thanks for exposing your ignorance and inability to stick to the topic at hand, if you even had any. 

I never called India filthy and under developed, you are the one that mentioned this here. LOL. 

Self goal expert la unnave

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Thanks for exposing your ignorance and inability to stick to the topic at hand, if you even had any. 

I never called India filthy and under developed, you are the one that mentioned this here. LOL. 

Self goal expert la unnave

that's what I don't understand lot of ppl say we can lead a comfortable life with everything sorted and everything served but a the same time we rant about how the pollution is and ppl have no civic sense at all those kind of stuff. Basically people don't really know what they want, they are lacking clarity. 

12 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dont lock your precious youth into this GC and Citizenship cycle and waste your life here. Your kids life won't be any better than yours here..ikkada putti periginaa they will always be outsiders in this country hanging out in the same brown circles always trying to fit in, questioning their place in the society here. instead India lo naa desam naa place ani darjagaa perugutaaru..

As you grow older you will only grow closer to India not farther. Ask any desi in his 40s or 50s. Because of this GC cycle and older kids they get locked here...

These are my observations after visiting my cousin sister and brother in law in San Jose. They are in their mid 40s and  have a 5 year old boy and a teenage daughter. Bro in law to mandu sitting veste he started talking about how he feels locked here with kids and GC wait...

Save as much as possible for 10 years and invest in India and exit before your kids are 5..

andaru ni vellgotti nuvvu gc kottedam ane asha dossa appadam

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dont lock your precious youth into this GC and Citizenship cycle and waste your life here. Your kids life won't be any better than yours here..ikkada putti periginaa they will always be outsiders in this country hanging out in the same brown circles always trying to fit in, questioning their place in the society here. instead India lo naa desam naa place ani darjagaa perugutaaru..

As you grow older you will only grow closer to India not farther. Ask any desi in his 40s or 50s. Because of this GC cycle and older kids they get locked here...

These are my observations after visiting my cousin sister and brother in law in San Jose. They are in their mid 40s and  have a 5 year old boy and a teenage daughter. Bro in law to mandu sitting veste he started talking about how he feels locked here with kids and GC wait...

Save as much as possible for 10 years and invest in India and exit before your kids are 5..

Last year ye chesaa ee pani

On 1/27/2020 at 10:50 PM, JambaKrantu said:

Have you withdrawn i140? Withdraw chesi post ni lepu. Appudu daka ituvanti landasur posts veyyaku.

emi GC adigi teesukuni velthe Air India flight ekka nivvara? Or India lo diga nivvara?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, acuman said:

Have you withdrawn i140? Withdraw chesi post ni lepu. Appudu daka ituvanti landasur posts veyyaku.

emi GC adigi teesukuni velthe Air India flight ekka nivvara? Or India lo diga nivvara?

Lol nenu I140 ne file cheyyaledu

8 hours ago, user789 said:

Farming lo $vasthunaya...chala mandi india lo chesthunaru...interest or investment or both ?

No direct profits so far and oka 2 to 3 years em direct profits expect cheyyatledhu. Sustainable system oati create chesukunte chaalu .. future anthaa organic farming dhe. Land prices increased so okok. my dad farmer ee so chinnappati nundi interest vundhi but appudu priorities different. Ippudu investment laa vuntadhi ani inka land konna and interest ani daanilo farming started. Health consciousness kudaa .. now a days bayata purchase chese food antha full of chemicals and pesticides 🤐