Jr. NTR best dancer of all time

pamogudu

adhi chusthuntey, supporting ki use chesthunnatley vundhi gaani dual role ki ayithe kaadhu. 

dual role ayithe, just CG lo dress maarchesi - Copy & Paste kotteyochu kadha with same steps video !! May be It can't be that easy as I said, but professionals can do these easily !! 

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Avnaa i have never seen you reply like this when ur folks call langa, sambar, pushpam or eddy. Oorike ee nanganaachi veshaalu yendhuku ley. Nee yedupu andhariki thelisindhe.

Ok nee crying andariki telusu 

It's just your opinion

Put a poll n see how many think I abuse people Ani 

U will know then 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Ok nee crying andariki telusu 

It's just your opinion

Put a poll n see how many think I abuse people Ani 

U will know then 

Yendhuku ley bro. If ppl vote against you dhaani malli publicity ki use cheskoni inka crying chesthaavu. There was no reference of communityy on this thread. Nuvve theeskocchavu. Thats enough for me.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

My ranting was about his dance as well but it was more directed at his CONSTIPATION expressions.

😂😂but nuvvu all time best dancer ani petti aa green screen pics petti tpopic raise chesaav...it's clear and obvious knowww..

BTW ee disco 2016 or 17 lo kooda nadichundey

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

😂😂but nuvvu all time best dancer ani petti aa green screen pics petti tpopic raise chesaav...it's clear and obvious knowww..

Yea i was not clear and i'm sorry for that. If you observe his expression in those pics you'll get my point i hope 🙂

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yendhuku ley bro. If ppl vote against you dhaani malli publicity ki use cheskoni inka crying chesthaavu. There was no reference of communityy on this thread. Nuvve theeskocchavu. Thats enough for me.

Haha 

I have quoted what you do in this DB n tried to convey info to him since he is replying 

Nothing more than that

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Lol. Appudu ilaage vacchara "Best actor and dancer in TFI fans"?

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Haha 

I have quoted what you do in this DB n tried to convey info to him since he is replying 

Nothing more than that

There was no need to bring community in this thread. If you brought it that shows ur hatred and ur hardcore feeling for that community. Anyways i cant control ur feelings.