Why people choose to be a fan of somebody?

Beardman

Just now, HEROO said:

they replicate them in someone else and they will fight for them just for the ego sake

That means, they need to work on ego or psychology of self.

Just now, lovemystate said:

We have even more weirder ppl than fans. professional haters like @Android__Halwa  and @pamogudu

Irony died a thousand deaths here. Abbo ninnu nuvvu describe cheskuntunnavu. Brahmins, Jaffas, Langas , Bodi , shah antu nithyya yyedupu program pedathaavu. Heck even in food habits you found hatred.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

We have even more weirder ppl than fans. professional haters like @Android__Halwa  and @pamogudu

Why are you so worried if i hate one community? Neekendhuku antha baadha when you dont care about any particular community? Cheppedhi Sriranga neethulu ________________________ . Nuvve fill chesko .

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Why are you so worried if i hate one community? Neekendhuku antha baadha when you dont care about any particular community? Cheppedhi Sriranga neethulu ________________________ . Nuvve fill chesko .

dooredi afdb gudiselu ?

8 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yemo ra ...naaku endhuko inter caste marriage chesukoni putte pellalni sankara jaathi kukkal analani pisthundhi. You will be fine right? just ala puttina community antunna anthe. you will be cool ofcourse and maybe happy. Neekem kopam kooda raadhu.

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Irony died a thousand deaths here. Abbo ninnu nuvvu describe cheskuntunnavu. Brahmins, Jaffas, Langas , Bodi , shah antu nithyya yyedupu program pedathaavu. Heck even in food habits you found hatred.

Naadhi hate kaadhura badakav. Justice. Hate is what brahmins., their food disciminaiton. modi bigotry, andhra wale "jaago bhaago" langas. Adhi hate and I am opposite of it.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Yemo ra ...naaku endhuko inter caste marriage chesukoni putte pellalni sankara jaathi kukkal analani pisthundhi. You will be fine right? just ala puttina community antunna anthe. you will be cool ofcourse and maybe happy. Neekem kopam kooda raadhu.

Yea call anything you want. I dont believe in the concept of caste ,community , religion or region. I have dated a Jew, Muslim  and a Christian. I dont have any issues with ppl having their choice. I have problem ppl saying their community is the best and i should marry a girl from their community or religion. I have problem with ppl saying you should only hang out with ppl from our community. I have problem with ppl saying i should dine in a restaurant belonging to our community.