Why people choose to be a fan of somebody?

Beardman

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yea call anything you want. I dont believe in the concept of caste ,community , religion or region. I have dated a Jew, Muslim  and a Christian. I dont have any issues with ppl having their choice. I have problem ppl saying their community is the best and i should marry a girl from their community or religion. I have problem with ppl saying you should only hang out with ppl from our community. I have problem with ppl saying i should dine in a restaurant belonging to our community.

Jew ni bumchik chesavante DB lo oscar schndler nuvve baa @3$%

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yea call anything you want. I dont believe in the concept of caste ,community , religion or region. I have dated a Jew, Muslim  and a Christian. I dont have any issues with ppl having their choice. I have problem ppl saying their community is the best and i should marry a girl from their community or religion. I have problem with ppl saying you should only hang out with ppl from our community. I have problem with ppl saying i should dine in a restaurant belonging to our community.

haha. I can say confidentiy I will oppose injustice wherver it is. Whether it is in brahmins, modi, langas, kammas, . And the bigger and more historic their injustice the more my fight will be. Can you ever say that with confidence ? All you can say is hate against a place  and a people you neither live nor been for years. In fact you cant even articulate why you hate what you hate - you have problem with "some" people and you generalize it to one caste and then you generalize to one region even when the caste is just 5% of that region. 

You have a problem and that is you. Your mind is ** up. You will will never make any difference where you are, never know the meaning of self dignity. You will hide your food if eating with brahmins, you will curse periyar because he said something against hateful brahmins. You will pretend you cant see anything in amaravati or hyderabad that is done by CBN.You will seee children, grandparents put in camps by modi not a squeak, murdered 2000 muslims not a sound will come form your gutless trashy brain.

Actually I dont see any point in your life no matter how many horses you ate in kazhaksthan. You have a brain you cant use, you have eyes but cant see. All round tragedy for your parents. Maybe they are to be blamed since they seem to have such a significant role in fcuking you up.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

haha. I can say confidentiy I will oppose injustice wherver it is. Whether it is in brahmins, modi, langas, kammas, . And the bigger and more historic their injustice the more my fight will be. Can you ever say that with confidence ? All you can say is hate against a place  and a people you neither live nor been for years. In fact you cant even articulate why you hate what you hate - you have problem with "some" people and you generalize it to one caste and then you generalize to one region even when the caste is just 5% of that region. 

You have a problem and that is you. Your mind is ** up. You will will never make any difference where you are, never know the meaning of self dignity. You will hide your food if eating with brahmins, you will curse periyar because he said something against hateful brahmins. You will pretend you cant see anything in amaravati or hyderabad that is done by CBN.You will seee children, grandparents put in camps by modi not a squeak, murdered 2000 muslims not a sound will come form your gutless trashy brain.

Actually I dont see any point in your life no matter how many horses you ate in kazhaksthan. You have a brain you cant use, you have eyes but cant see. All round tragedy for your parents. Maybe they are to be blamed since they seem to have such a significant role in fcuking you up.

Thanks for the detailed write up but i respectfully call it a halfwit analysis.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

YYou are so much clamoring for attention to farmers plight now, why do you think CBN was voted out of power in 2004? So then farmers plight didn't suit your narrative but now you suddenly got a jolt and realized their problems. Basheerbagh showed how much he cared for farmers. But but you dont dare speak against him .

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro endhi ee passage lu, office lo coding lekka rasesthunnav

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

atu tirigi...itu tirigi...akariki aavu amba anunu anevaraku teesukosthav kada....

mana target ade...brahmins nundi start petti BC,SC.ST's, beef etc varaku poi...conclusion ki as usual CBN valle ivala ila vunnam ani chepadam..

LHS=RHS,Hence Proved.

baanchan gadokadu.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

YYou are so much clamoring for attention to farmers plight now, why do you think CBN was voted out of power in 2004? So then farmers plight didn't suit your narrative but now you suddenly got a jolt and realized their problems. Basheerbagh showed how much he cared for farmers. But but you dont dare speak against him .

In 2004, when CBN was voted out of power, It was people who lost a leader but not a leader who lost the mandate, The same things happened in 2019 too. 

CBN is such a useless idiot that he could not even accept defeat graciously, instead choose to blame people for not voting him back to power. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I can write ...what can you do ..halfwit dumb fck.

Initially i thought you were an alter ego of other half wit in this DB. When i realized you were not, i had a lot of respect to ur opinions . But with every passing day ur vitriolic, virulent, dumb and implausible arguments and rants made me not respect you at all. I still read all your posts coz i know you can do better.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In 2004, when CBN was voted out of power, It was people who lost a leader but not a leader who lost the mandate, The same things happened in 2019 too. 

CBN is such a useless idiot that he could not even accept defeat graciously, instead choose to blame people for not voting him back to power. 

Yea he never behaves like a leader . He is the worst loser i've ever seen. CBN is the poster boy for the term "SORE LOSER"

49 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Celebrities n movies?

or follow a guruiji kind of persons.

This happens when people see their reflection in the so called person. It is based on the aspects like similarities, wanna be, etc etc. Few people has abstract thinking and these so called gurus might validate their thinking and structure it. Hence, they become their fans and own them. Any comment on that so called person will be taken on comment on their opinion/personality. 

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

This happens when people see their reflection in the so called person. It is based on the aspects like similarities, wanna be, etc etc. Few people has abstract thinking and these so called gurus might validate their thinking and structure it. Hence, they become their fans and own them. Any comment on that so called person will be taken on comment on their opinion/personality. 

Listen to advice but follow your heart - Conway twitty