Why people choose to be a fan of somebody?

Beardman

21 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

YYou are so much clamoring for attention to farmers plight now, why do you think CBN was voted out of power in 2004? So then farmers plight didn't suit your narrative but now you suddenly got a jolt and realized their problems. Basheerbagh showed how much he cared for farmers. But but you dont dare speak against him .

haha basheerbagh. Eppudra ayyindhi - 2000 - if what you describe about yourself is true then you are a 5 year toddler. But wow what love that you still remember like that. How many died - 2? - one was a communist union worker and another congress party worker. And you may have forgotten with you caste blindness the protestors were led by kamma communists - BV Raghavuly. The same leader your caste king ysr called "thokas".

Adhi antha gurthu vunnavaadivi - sompeta firing emaindhira when three farmers (not political workers) were shot dead by congress in 2010? 2000 muslims butchered bu gujarat.

Right now in 2020 when you are fully grown adult  flinging your dick and fkcing around jew/christian/muslim women and eating horse meat with all the whatsapp, communication technologies available thirty people  muslims were shot dead by police in UP under modi. maybe muslims matter only when they supply you with sex you scum bag. And how many days has it been since farmers in amaravati are demonstrating ? 

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

haha basheerbagh. Eppudra ayyindhi - 2000 - if what you describe about yourself is truth you are a 5 year toddler. But wow what love that you still remember like that. How many died - 2? - one was a communist union worker and another congress party worker. And you may have forgotten with you caste blindness the protestors were led by kamma communists - BV Raghavuly. The same leader your caste king ysr called "thokas".

Adhi antha gurthu vunnavadivi - sompeta firing emaindhira when three farmers (not political workers) were shot dead by congress in 2010? 2000 muslims butchered bu gujarat.

Right now in 2020 when you are fully grown adult  flinging your dick and fkcing around jew/christian/muslim women and eating horse meat with all the whatsapp, communication technologies available thirty people  muslims were shot dead by police in UP under modi. maybe muslims matter only when they supply you with sex you scum bag. And how many days has it been since farmers in amaravati are demonstrating ? 

rey endira ee gajji

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

haha basheerbagh. Eppudra ayyindhi - 2000 - if what you describe about yourself is true then you are a 5 year toddler. But wow what love that you still remember like that. How many died - 2? - one was a communist union worker and another congress party worker. And you may have forgotten with you caste blindness the protestors were led by kamma communists - BV Raghavuly. The same leader your caste king ysr called "thokas".

Adhi antha gurthu vunnavaadivi - sompeta firing emaindhira when three farmers (not political workers) were shot dead by congress in 2010? 2000 muslims butchered bu gujarat.

YYem chepthunnavu. I was a 6 year old  but i can always find the news of such atrocities anytime i want . Again for me all are same except once with gajji. I see what you are doing here . Trying to attribute a community to me . Go ahead i dont care what community you attribute to me. I dont know about Sompeta i'll read about it. But here topic was about CBN and you didn't answer if he was wrong. Oh you can't accept CBNs mistakes. Got it.

For you women might be an object for whatever you described above. I dont see them the way you do. You will never understand respecting your fellow human being. Yes i show hatred but only to gajjis.

Lol i respect a muslim the same way i respect a hindu, jew , Jain, buddhist and a Christian. I dont need validation from a bigoted half wit like you.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Adhi gajji endhira ..evado piccha na koduku blog site peetukunnadu. why are you linking with my reply here.

Thats not isolated to one person. 99% of the ppl are like that. You can see in this DB how much respect they have for a fellow human being.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

YYem chepthunnavu. I was a 6 year old  but i can always find the news of such atrocities anytime i want . Again for me all are same except once with gajji. I see what you are doing here . Trying to attribute a community to me . Go ahead i dont care what community you attribute to me. I dont know about Sompeta i'll read about it. But here topic was about CBN and you didn't answer if he was wrong. Oh you can't accept CBNs mistakes. Got it.

For you women might be an object for whatever you described above. I dont see them the way you do. You will never understand respecting your fellow human being. Yes i show hatred but only to gajjis.

Lol i respect a muslim the same way i respect a hindu, jew , Jain, buddhist and a Christian. I dont need validation from a bigoted half wit like you.

Yes CBN can and did make mistakes. It goes without saying. But this mistake is not even directly atributed to him - it was police firing. And all the police were punished. But there is a bigger canvass and bigger world which people like you cant see. 

hahah you respect women ? i see and i dont? . yedhava cover drives ivva maka.

It is most certainly odd for you someobdy to get fixated with what is a relatively minor tragedy happened decades ago while blissfully being ignorant of tragedies happening right now and NOT reacting to it in SINGLE POST  here. Whether it is amaravati or police killings of muslims.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Yes CBN can and did make mistakes. It goes without saying. But this mistake is not even directly atributed to him - it was police firing. And all the police were punished. But there is a bigger canvass and bigger world which people like you cant see. 

hahah you respect women ? i see and i dont? . yedhava cover drives ivva maka.

Do you? you dont bat a lid before making disparaging, derogatory and deranged statements about women .

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Do you? you dont bat a lid before making disparaging, derogatory and deranged statements about women .

coward ..firing from women's shoulders...i disparaged you not them. Nice try for a deflection though.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It is most certainly odd for you someobdy to get fixated with what is a relatively minor tragedy happened decades ago while blissfully being ignorant of tragedies happening right now and NOT reacting to it in SINGLE POST  here. Whether it is amaravati or police killings of muslims.

Why are you talking against Brahmins then ? I dont see them having the same influence as before. Why not talk about the gajji in KG region and tryy to address it. You are fighting for a cause and i'm fighting for another. I have not opposed ur fight against Brahmins or whatever . You have a problem when i talk about gajji .

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

BTW its time you stop replying to me else your master that shameless half arsed scum will come and admonish you. You anyways act according to his whims and wishes.