Why people choose to be a fan of somebody?

Beardman

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Why are you talking against Brahmins then ? I dont see them having the same influence as before. Why not talk about the gajji in KG region and tryy to address it. You are fighting for a cause and i'm fighting for another. I have not opposed ur fight against Brahmins or whatever . You have a problem when i talk about gajji .

Not same influence as before ? are you crazy? 40 percent of cabinet ministers are brahmins. Almost all temple priests are brahmins and they even got CM's to pass laws making priests heriditary. Which other community got a law effectively banning other castes from taking up their jobs.

Notice the difficulty in simply eating chicken in india in several places where food is eates, one guy says he wont rent his property if you eat it. A newspaper says you are banned in canteen from bringing it.

Kammas have no such privieges. Some of them got rich using their hardwork in krishna district and yes few of them started behaving in a clannish way after they got rich excluding others. But they never dictated what others can eat,  theri rule never had communal massacres of sikhs (1984) or muslims, they never got laws to pass that only they can do certain influential jobs.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

BTW its time you stop replying to me else your master that shameless half arsed scum will come and admonish you. You anyways act according to his whims and wishes.

intersting - who are you referring to ?

Just now, lovemystate said:

Not same influence as before ? are you crazy? 40 percent of cabinet ministers are brahmins. Almost all temple priests are brahmins and they even got CM's to pass laws making priests heriditary. Which other community got a law effectively banning other castes from taking up their jobs.

Notice the difficulty in simply eating chicken in india in several places where food is eates, one guy says he wont rent his property if you eat it. A newspaper says you are banned in canteen from bringing it.

Kammas have no such privieges. Some of them got rich using their hardwork in krishna district and yes few of them started behaving in a clannish way after they got rich excluding others. But they never dictated what others can eat,  theri rule never had communal massacres like sikhs or muslims, they never got laws to pass that only they can do certain influential jobs.

I gave this example a lot of times. A cool drink was banned in a college because it was endorsed by an actor of another community . It happened in a few colleges. If such hatred is seen in students then you can only imagine . This is just a small example.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Will let you know when your master comes and orders you.

why would this "master" come if I dont stop replying to you. it appears you have some direct connection to this "master" to me?

Because it is easy to get social approval by participating in a fandom. herd psychology has a huge role to play. Movie actors and politicians are easy to understand. So they have many followers.

Fans in other fields only become fans of what or who they aspire to become

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

why would this "master" come if I dont stop replying to you. it appears you have some direct connection to this "master" to me?

I have seen your master quote you 4 times so far when i was debating with you. Not that i care about a nincompoop like him but i have an iota of respect for you and dont want you to get admonished again.

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I gave this example a lot of times. A cool drink was banned in a college because it was endorsed by an actor of another community . It happened in a few colleges. If such hatred is seen in students then you can only imagine . This is just a small example.

Big deal man. You are talking about one junior college in one remote KG area.  Even beleiving what you said is true yea it is pathetic but not dangerous not even remotely dangeours. Get a proper perspective on life.

Just now, pamogudu said:

I have seen your master quote you 4 times so far when i was debating with you. Not that i care about a nincompoop like him but i have an iota of respect for you and dont want you to get admonished again.

are you talking about @Android__Halwa ? he is the only one who quoted me here.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Big deal man. You are talking about one junior college in one remote KG area.  Even beleiving what you said is true yea it is pathetic but not dangerous not even remotely dangeours. Get a proper perspective on life.

Lol seriously?. Using an educational institution as an excuse for propagating their hatred is one of the worst things .

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

what the fcuk ass man how are you even measuring what's remotely dangerous and what's not ...

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yea as i said you are shitting in your pants to refer to your master. Leave it. You cant talk against your master.

well i just referred to him. Why should I talk against him. can you get those quotes "four times". The last one was removing my thread on eating habits and he said dont bring religion whatver blah blah. I still replied to him. it is their forum they will pull down threads there is nothing i can do about it. it is not about slavery it I just cant do anything about it- this is just not my forum.