Why people choose to be a fan of somebody?

Beardman

infact it was you who was dancing around not taking his name. I suspected it but waited for you to confirm but since you didnt i referred to it in a simple matter of fact manner.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

well i just referred to him. Why should I talk against him. can you get those quotes "four times". The last one was removing my thread on eating habits and he said dont bring religion whatver blah blah. I still replied to him. it is their forum they will pull down threads there is nothing i can do about it. it is not about slavery it I just cant do anything about it- this is just not my forum.

You are trying to get me banned my quoting @psycopk . This is the kind of cheapshot you and your master are used to. Infact let me state i respect @psycopk. He is among the very few CBN fans who keeps to the topic rather than spewing venom unnecessarily. He is 1000% times better than all you other folks.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

The mere fact you are pretending you dont know i was referring to @VizagRocks aka @lazybugger aka @uttermost aka @pottipotato ahows how much you are afraid of him . Ok i understand. 

chaa ..why would i be afraid of @pottipotato...i maybe a little polite to him when he disagrees with me..because there are some points he make that i agree with him. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

infact it was you who was dancing around not taking his name. I suspected it but waited for you to confirm but since you didnt i referred to it in a simple matter of fact manner.

Fact is you couldn't answer me so trying to get me banned. I dont really care. I'm happy i'm not under the whims and fancy of a tyrannical nincompoop like you are.

Just now, pamogudu said:

You are trying to get me banned my quoting @psycopk . This is the kind of cheapshot you and your master are used to. Infact let me state i respect @psycopk. He is among the very few CBN fans who keeps to the topic rather than spewing venom unnecessarily. He is 1000% times better than all you other folks.

I never thought it was @pottipotato . When you said admonished i only thought @psycopk because either he or someone removed my thread on non-veg food.

Just now, lovemystate said:

chaa ..why would i be afraid of @pottipotato...i maybe a little polite to him when he disagrees with me..because there are some points he make that i agree with him. 

Being polite is different from being under ones control. Again its your choice. I dont care.