80's & 90's kids are better -- etupothundi e kaalam youth

HEROO

2 minutes ago, siru said:

nuvu cheppindi chuste.. i felt like u had doubt if she is consenting or acting under alcohol influence.

aa doubt edo clear cheskoni  tarvata ikkada post veylasindi

aa ammayiki kooda doubt untundi. I know. These kids don't know what they are doing until its too late.

for now, they are just going with the flow.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

aa ammayiki kooda doubt untundi. I know. These kids don't know what they are doing until its too late.

for now, they are just going with the flow.

having fun is cool..but TS em cheppali anukuntunnado  ento ardam kavatledu..

6 minutes ago, siru said:

having fun is cool..but TS em cheppali anukuntunnado  ento ardam kavatledu..

he's uncomfortable with their kind of socializing. he thinks 80s kids didn't do it.

he has no idea. orgies with girls were as common in early 00s, as it is now in India.

I've seen girls in such orgies object to being penetrated more than 4-5 times, and guys still going ahead with it. ofcourse i was a teen then, I didn't know that it was wrong. I just thought it was fun when my friend forced himself on a girl who was already tired of being fcuked. she didn't resist much though.

the girl today carries those scars. I keep in touch with her. many such cases. 

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

he's uncomfortable with their kind of socializing. he thinks 80s kids didn't do it.

he has no idea. orgies with girls were as common in early 00s, as it is now in India.

I've seen girls in such orgies object to being penetrated more than 4-5 times, and guys still going ahead with it. ofcourse i was a teen then, I didn't know that it was wrong. I just thought it was fun when my friend forced himself on a girl who was already tired of being fcuked. she didn't resist much though.

the girl today carries those scars. I keep in touch with her. many such cases. 

really sad for the girl..hope she recovers

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

how silly is lusting after actress pics and stills? that is 80s, 90s kids. 

may be the new kids don't do it. who knows.

haha..u cant find fault for that, ippudu chala mediums vachay kani appatlo there's no other medium other than movies and actresses

Just now, siru said:

haha..u cant find fault for that, ippudu chala mediums vachay kani appatlo there's no other medium other than movies and actresses

they still do it. I'm talking about guys in their 30s still doing it.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

really sad for the girl..hope she recovers

she's fine. she just feels bad for the choice she made. she can't laugh it off, like the guy who forced her laughed it off, while he treats her like she's a s1ut.

its more a question of betrayal of trust than anything. like in a marital rape.

32 minutes ago, siru said:

nuvu cheppindi chuste.. i felt like u had doubt if she is consenting or acting under alcohol influence.

aa doubt edo clear cheskoni  tarvata ikkada post veylasindi

Post whole point is

apptlo ammayi meeda cheyyi eyyali ante atleast 90% bhayapade vallu middle class family kids

now a days middle class kids also spoiled ani 

a story incident gurthochindi example ga esaa .. actually at one point of time lesi a boys ni gpagald anukunna 

Just now, HEROO said:

Post whole point is

apptlo ammayi meeda cheyyi eyyali ante atleast 90% bhayapade vallu middle class family kids

now a days middle class kids also spoiled ani 

a story incident gurthochindi example ga esaa .. actually at one point of time lesi a boys ni gpagald anukunna 

I was born in 82 ra.. when were you born? 

the incident I described happened in a trip that the girls went with us in 99.. and it happened in a banana plantation  in a village that one of the guys owned. Its pure r@pe. 

all of them were 'middle' class. except few.

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

there's absolutely nothing you can do ra. 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I was born in 82 ra.. when were you born? 

the incident I described happened in a trip that the girls went with us in 99.. and it happened in a banana plantation  in a village that one of the guys owned. Its pure r@pe. 

all of them were 'middle' class. except few.

Anduke 90% ani esa me vallu a 10% candidates 😬

2 minutes ago, HEROO said:

eppudaina chesedhi aa 10% candidates aey ra. 

nannu cherchaku daanlo. I just tried to hang around who I thought were cool dudes. but I'm not that 'cool'.

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

as far as I can see, girls and guys have a far healthier relationship now than before.

ofcourse guys still think they own the bodies of women once they commit to them, but overall improvement.