7 arts short films are so degrading and cheap

Daaarling

11 hours ago, dollar vora said:

e video teese vallu youth endi b grade movies ki manchi demand undi adhe chestunaru vallu b grade movies ni short films ani release chestunaru anthe 

They look like educated and modern, how could they do that?

7 arts antaavu.. Swathi naidu antaav.. bhojpuri lo b grade movies chesevalla gurunchi topics vesthaavu.. kurrollani kuduruga undanivvavaa?? 

what’s your problem ma? Is something bothering you??

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

7 arts antaavu.. Swathi naidu antaav.. bhojpuri lo b grade movies chesevalla gurunchi topics vesthaavu.. kurrollani kuduruga undanivvavaa?? 

Some problem 😂

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I felt bad about poor girl Swati naidu inspite of being educated she has to sell her body. I like bhojpuri movies content wise excluding bgrade songs, they have that village atmosphere and bonding. 7 arts short films are very disturbing as I saw my nephew watching them as they are easily available on internet, wouldn't there be any effect of these videos on kids?