Best SOuth INdian cities according to you veyyandi..

ARYA

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bengaluru doesn't have proper public transport system as compared to chennai or Mumbai daani vaalle problem.. 

yeah chennai does have a very good public transport system. Mumbai even better, especially the train network.

bangalore does seem to have good bus network. I don't know for sure though

10 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Hyd kuda ante aytadi next

Metro konchem munde katti manchipani chesaru hydlo. Hoping they take care of infra properly as city grows now. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Yep, outer ring road basically

Yeah. Okkappudu(10-15 years back) traffic congestion used to be only near Palace Grounds during some political meet, concert or marriages. But ippudu there is traffic everywhere $s@d

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

You can keep a cricket wicket on road and can expect 2km traffic jam. Many times I see 3-4 kms of traffic jam just for a car breakdown on road. 

why cant yu find a place just close to walkable distance to office?

Just now, pottipotato said:

yeah chennai does have a very good public transport system. Mumbai even better, especially the train network.

Yes the bus network and the buses in general are pretty good. But the experience is sour coz of traffic in general.

Just now, pottipotato said:

Na na.. Compared to hyd never felt bus network is good. They don't even cover most of the areas. And you can't find buses after 9.30-10PM.

Bangalore is overhyped. Only climate part is saving it. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Na na.. Compared to hyd never felt bus network is good. They don't even cover most of the areas. And you can't find buses after 9.30-10PM.

This is the part I was not sure. Never been to northern part of bangalore beyond sanjay nagar, max hebbal.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Yes the bus network and the buses in general are pretty good. But the experience is sour coz of traffic in general.

Last time I was in bangalore mostly AC buses tirigaayi. Do they run non A/C buses?

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why cant yu find a place just close to walkable distance to office?

I stay nearby, but not walkable. I should move even closer I think. Or get out of Bangalore. 

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Bengaluru bus network is nothing in front of what chennai has.. 

Dont know about Hyderabad but in general the bus network is good. Not sure about the areas close to Marathalli and Whitefield. Original Bangalore areas the network is very nice. Yeah after 10pm not many buses ply.