Best SOuth INdian cities according to you veyyandi..

ARYA

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

They can run more suburban trains to hosur, doddaballapur etc.may be even tumkur.

Let me set up sub trains in Bengaluru Tumkur could be a possibility but Hosur is single line bit difficult as of now... 

Terminal stations upgrade plans unnayi Byappanahalli is being upgraded to one more terminal station and Banaswadi and Yelahanka is also under expansion... 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Let me set up sub trains in Bengaluru Tumkur could be a possibility but Hosur is single line bit difficult as of now... 

Terminal stations upgrade plans unnayi Byappanahalli is being upgraded to one more terminal station and Banaswadi and Yelahanka is also under expansion... 

are u a civil engineer or some sort of management consultant? you seem to know a lot of stuff about this.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Chennai suburban rail network has somewhat expanded. last I checked they are running trains from arakkonam to chengalpet via kanchipuram.

so if you board in chennai central to arakkonam train, you can simply come back to chennai park station on the other side. lol.

Yes chennai suburban train network is good.. Ha ha subway nunchi raod cross chesi potaaniki anthala tirigi raavala 😀

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

are u a civil engineer or some sort of management consultant? you seem to know a lot of stuff about this.

No no I read a lot about trains and related stuff...

Railways is one of my areas of interest... Love travel by train. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Yes chennai suburban train network is good.. Ha ha subway nunchi raod cross chesi potaaniki anthala tirigi raavala 😀

But isn't it cool. I went once. in the heat of may last yr. It took 4hrs. I didn't move my ass and got down at park.

the ticket I took was chennai central to park. 

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

No no I read a lot about trains and related stuff...

Railways is one of my areas of interest... Love travel by train. 

indian trains are a delight. I love them too. but I just get into random trains just like that. The people tht travel in it are interesting.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

But isn't it cool. I went once. in the heat of may last yr. It took 4hrs. I didn't move my ass and got down at park.

the ticket I took was chennai central to park. 

:giggle:

Chennai had this subarban set up from Meter Gauge era they got benefitted from dedicated lines for suburban services and out station mail/express services.. 

Thats where Hyderabad lacks doesn't have a dedicated suburban lines.. 

29 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its late but its a useful thing just like MMTS in HYB.. 

MMTS useful antunnava? khali tirugutaayi bro aaa trains and also station kuda khaligaa vntndi

Just now, panipoori said:

MMTS useful antunnava? khali tirugutaayi bro aaa trains and also station kuda khaligaa vntndi

Okkappudu kaali ippudu baane undi occupancy... Occupancy lekunte enthuku run chestaarantaav.