Trump signs new North American trade deal into law

tacobell fan

President Trump signed the revised North American free trade deal into law on Wednesday, adding that "we are finally ending the NAFTA nightmare." The new agreement, known as the USMCA, was passed by both chambers of Congress in recent weeks.

ZUh_lLFA?format=jpg&name=small

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Asal NAFTA is trash annadu mari

well any improvement is good right. 75% of a car’s components are to be made in Canada,US or Mexico in order to qualify for zero tariffs. 

thats a 10% increase. will boost manufacturing jobs as auto industry is huge.

"Workers making at least sixteen dollars an hour must do forty per cent of the labor that goes into building the car"   i think this is a good step to stop manufacturing jobs from going to mexico.

9 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

well any improvement is good right. 75% of a car’s components are to be made in Canada,US or Mexico in order to qualify for zero tariffs. 

thats a 10% increase. will boost manufacturing jobs as auto industry is huge.

"Workers making at least sixteen dollars an hour must do forty per cent of the labor that goes into building the car"   i think this is a good step to stop manufacturing jobs from going to mexico.

I see no point in this when everyone pushing for more EV, keeping automakers to Gas and giving incentives doesn't make any sense. Europe is big hitter in dairy products.