middle vendor holding payment

swatz

7 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

But andaru ala cheyyaleru sister bayapadi unless they leave the company. once you resign you can do compalin in dol or do whatever you want. But while on project, you never want to take risk

Why not ? I had client support and I changed employer only . I was sure prime vendor and client aren’t going to lose me . Ah pending 6 months payments my new employer ki prime vendor pay chesi he made adjustment with that employer who violated payments . He had many consultants through that company and they went legally too . Black list kuda chesaru . 

12 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Antey mostly anni clients on time payment employers ki chestharemo andhuke u get paid on time maybe few clients who delay payments and in that situations lo employers delay chestharemo. It depends on clients and their policies perhaps

Nenu chepoindi ah two clients Vendors years payments cheyakapoteney ma employer chesadu ani . Asalu pay cheste ah vendors what is there to specially mention ? 

An employer has to pay employee regardless of his payment terms with vendors by law. Period . If someone is violating that speak out and complain . At least threaten him he will pay . He also know he can’t hold that way . Money rotation and getting money from vendors is his headache purely his head ache.

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu chepoindi ah two clients Vendors years payments cheyakapoteney ma employer chesadu ani . Asalu pay cheste ah vendors what is there to specially mention ? 

An employer has to pay employee regardless of his payment terms with vendors by law. Period . If someone is violating that speak out and complain . At least threaten him he will pay . He also know he can’t hold that way . Money rotation and getting money from vendors is his headache purely his head ache.

Hummm thanks akka

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Hummm thanks akka

Anduke labor laws min telusukovali . Employee hand book kuda stamping ki velthe istaru nenu chadavaley a book but at least min telavali to question employer especially when you are in contracting  @3$%

49 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anduke labor laws min telusukovali . Employee hand book kuda stamping ki velthe istaru nenu chadavaley a book but at least min telavali to question employer especially when you are in contracting  @3$%

:D naku doubts vasthey ninne adugutha u r guidance from now on :D