Hindu girl abducted from wedding venue, converted, married off in Pakistan

pamogudu

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am not "figting" for kashmiris. But if something is unfairly accused i just protest through a comment here thats all. As long as you are "fighting" for pakistani hindus purely as another human just like a pygmy in africa or norwegian then its fine. But most of the time it is used to justify harsh treatment of muslims here and destroy peace for everyone.

wah, kya aunty full nethulu chepthunau, saab kairyat

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu neekendhukura hindu gindhu godava. Neeku mee sontha daddy chuttale padathu to the extent you hate entire districts. Ekkado bhasha rani kulam theliyani ammayi tho “hindu” ani link pettukuni laba laba laadipothunnav.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am not "figting" for kashmiris. But if something is unfairly accused i just protest through a comment here thats all. As long as you are "fighting" for pakistani hindus purely as another human just like a pygmy in africa or norwegian then its fine. But most of the time it is used to justify harsh treatment of muslims here and destroy peace for everyone.

ee comments ke asalu sambandham ledhu ga aunty... lol @terrorist

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No no absolutely not. I see everyone as the same including the gajjis that i so despise of. You talk as if others plight is insignificant . What was unfair about posting about atrocities against hindus? I posted it in a different thread and didn't even quote you. Why are you combining two different issues?

21 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

No no absolutely not. I see everyone as the same including the gajjis that i so despise of. You talk as if others plight is insignificant . What was unfair about posting about atrocities against hindus? I posted it in a different thread and didn't even quote you. Why are you combining two different issues?

Suit yourself if you want to act all innocent and nanganaachi. Everyone knows the purpose of digging up occasionally allegations of atrocities against “hindus “ ( as if that means anything at all).And most of it are love based elopements where fathers whose ego doesn’t permit himself to accept.

13 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

lol. because you refuse the history of kashmir which is under seige of India since Nehru took it over from that raja, and cheated people that they will have a referendum and can decide their future. 

that's the key issue here. pandit exodus is the side show. if you insist 500 times more kashmiris are killed by your govt in your name. as a citizen of India, you are responsible for the kashmiris killed by your govt. their blood is on your hands. kashmiri pandits were killed by muslims, and their blood is on those who killed them.

17 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

don't act dude. do you support kashmiri freedom? if not, you justify repression of muslims in kashmir. There's no other interpretation.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Suit yourself if you want to act all innocent and nanganaachi. Everyone knows the purpose of digging up occasionally allegations of atrocities against “hindus “ ( as if that means anything at all).And most of it are love based elopements where fathers whose ego doesn’t permit himself to accept.

like I said, he's trying to play all sides. he'll play the hindutva side, then claim shock if you attribute something about hindutva to him, and play the secular side, and then mock lower castes, and then claim shock and claim being victimized by castes.

this guy is an utter moron. worthless cunt, who has no clue what he's even saying, except that he wants to speak over others inspite of having nothing to say.

23 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

like I said, he's trying to play all sides. he'll play the hindutva side, then claim shock if you attribute something about hindutva to him, and play the secular side, and then mock lower castes, and then claim shock and claim being victimized by castes.

this guy is an utter moron. worthless cunt, who has no clue what he's even saying, except that he wants to speak over others inspite of having nothing to say.

I know how hard you try for attention in this DB. As I said thanks for proving my point about being the most delusional , deranged , wannabe and fake narrative peddling dimwit .

38 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Holy freak . You want to brush aside all these incidents as it doesn't suit ur narrative . You are no different from your master . Fake narrative peddling and delusional . I think if you reply to me ur master will lose his sanity. Already he is livid as I exposed his fake .

Just now, pamogudu said:

Holy freak . You want to brush aside all these incidents as it doesn't suit ur narrative . You are no different from your master . Fake narrative peddling and delusional . I think if you reply to me ur master will lose his sanity. Already he is livid as I exposed his fake .

how scared are you of me, to call me master? lol

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I know how hard you try for attention in this DB. As I said thanks for proving my point about being the most delusional , deranged , wannabe and fake narrative peddling dimwit .

what do you do in this db? bhajans? lol. you are a one trick pony. you have nothing else to say, other than some go to talking points. so pathetic.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

you brushed aside the occupation of kashmir by India as nothing. idantha emundhi ra.

pamogudu can't answer a simple question. do you support kashmir freedom or not?

he's looking for, digging into old threads to find some gotcha thread as a counter.. pathetic freak. obvious loser :)

just admit you are wrong and move on ra pamogudu. Its just the internets. there's no shame in being wrong.

that's what I told your idiot friend gnan anna too.he's as proud and pathetically uninformed as you are.

1 hour ago, BDurruti said:

lol. because you refuse the history of kashmir which is under seige of India since Nehru took it over from that raja, and cheated people that they will have a referendum and can decide their future. 

that's the key issue here. pandit exodus is the side show. if you insist 500 times more kashmiris are killed by your govt in your name. as a citizen of India, you are responsible for the kashmiris killed by your govt. their blood is on your hands. kashmiri pandits were killed by muslims, and their blood is on those who killed them.

ha lol frustration chinaal  aunty.. can yoy please expalin this..

if hindus are killed by muslims , so thier blood on those who killed them...but if muslis killed so their blood on all our hands.  how