Hindu girl abducted from wedding venue, converted, married off in Pakistan

pamogudu

2 hours ago, BDurruti said:

don't act dude. do you support kashmiri freedom? if not, you justify repression of muslims in kashmir. There's no other interpretation.

ok , why you supporting freedom there ... just becaus ur ara mussalam. right

ee comment endhe 

@pamogudu neekendhukura hindu gindhu godava. Neeku mee sontha daddy chuttale padathu to the extent you hate entire districts. Ekkado bhasha rani kulam theliyani ammayi tho “hindu” ani link pettukuni laba laba laadipothunnav.

akkado kashmir freedom gurinchi nekundenke bazaar   , just muslim ani supporting aa randi 

27 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

pamogudu can't answer a simple question. do you support kashmir freedom or not?

he's looking for, digging into old threads to find some gotcha thread as a counter.. pathetic freak. obvious loser :)

just admit you are wrong and move on ra pamogudu. Its just the internets. there's no shame in being wrong.

that's what I told your idiot friend gnan anna too.he's as proud and pathetically uninformed as you are.

As usual shifted the goal posts and changed the narrative onto something else. I will be the first guy to accept my mistake if i did commit one. Thanks for validating how you are a dimwit incapable of a proper discourse without totally flipping a topic when you are cornered.  Each and every sentence of urs smacks of desperation for  attention. Your inability to comprehend basic things is mind boggling. Sare if it helps you feel better and it gives you the satisfaction of being in attention then i'm wrong. you are so obsessed with getting validation from me, @Gnan_anna and a few others. Keep up ur wannabe attitude you might get it someday.

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

As usual shifted the goal posts and changed the narrative onto something else. I will be the first guy to accept my mistake if i did commit one. Thanks for validating how you are a dimwit incapable of a proper discourse without totally flipping a topic when you are cornered.  Each and every sentence of urs smacks of desperation for  attention. Your inability to comprehend basic things is mind boggling. Sare if it helps you feel better and it gives you the satisfaction of being in attention then i'm wrong. you are so obsessed with getting validation from me, @Gnan_anna and a few others. Keep up ur wannabe attitude you might get it someday.

I'm not an idiot to argue on a topic I have no clue about. Neither do you have any clue about what you posted on the original topic, apart from generic Hindu/Muslim nonsense that you'll allow others  to peddle.

when was I cornered? are you copy pasting this sh1t from somewhere else without context? I wouldn't be surprised, because you seem to repeat it for everyone.

2 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

ok , why you supporting freedom there ... just becaus ur ara mussalam. right

ee comment endhe 

@pamogudu neekendhukura hindu gindhu godava. Neeku mee sontha daddy chuttale padathu to the extent you hate entire districts. Ekkado bhasha rani kulam theliyani ammayi tho “hindu” ani link pettukuni laba laba laadipothunnav.

akkado kashmir freedom gurinchi nekundenke bazaar   , just muslim ani supporting aa randi 

lol biskot. get over that muslim girl that escaped from your psycho clutches. Just try to think about the brief period of time when she was receptive to your advances. Those are probably the best you've ever been. and think about how far you've come from that into becoming a islamophobic guttersnipe.

your ex muslim girlfriend would definitely spit on you, in your current avatar. :) 

8 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

lol biskot. get over that muslim girl that escaped from your psycho clutches. Just try to think about the brief period of time when she was receptive to your advances. Those are probably the best you've ever been. and think about how far you've come from that into becoming a islamophobic guttersnipe.

your ex muslim girlfriend would definitely spit on you, in your current avatar. :)

lol randi, leave about my gf , we were very happy when we are together. ha ha lol @t er r o rist you calling me  Islamophocib , what you do here in db shitbag spiiting poisonous hatred towards other religions and india. you are a te rro rist.

Get some life munja

13 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

lol randi, leave about my gf , we were very happy when we are together. ha ha lol @t er r o rist you calling me  Islamophocib , what you do here in db shitbag spiiting poisonous hatred towards other religions and india. you are a te rro rist.

Get some life munja

haha.. so you had a muslim gf, and now have a problem with someone who simply counter hindu bigots in this db. 

I'd wager a bet that, she's extremely lucky that she dumped a bigot like you.

compared to what your stupid friends post in this db, I'm god ra. stop clutching at straws and look into a mirror. an ugly bigot will stare right back at you.

6 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

haha.. so you had a muslim gf, and now have a problem with someone who simply counter hindu bigots in this db. 

I'd wager a bet that, she's extremely lucky that she dumped a bigot like you.

compared to what your stupid friends post in this db, I'm god ra. stop clutching at straws and look into a mirror. an ugly bigot will stare right back at you.

ha ha lol frustation , ne gurinchi andhariki teluse , ghaar me aaniya hai tho dehkle aap ka chara aur tuk le ek baar. 

fking terorist 

aunty db la oka talk undhi , avado ninnu g pagala 10ginru anta ga chennai la., itla matladuthunnandhu ku .. kya hai story , bathavo na jaara

9 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

ha ha lol frustation , ne gurinchi andhariki teluse , ghaar me aaniya hai tho dehkle aap ka chara aur tuk le ek baar. 

fking terorist 

aunty db la oka talk undhi , avado ninnu g pagala 10ginru anta ga chennai la., itla matladuthunnandhu ku .. kya hai story , bathavo na jaara

calling random people terrorist means you are either dumb or an islamophobe. which one are u? lol.

db lo stories untayi. daanlo kothemundi. aa story lo imagination aey undadhu. 

naa meedha entha obsession penchukunna, poyna ammay tirigi raadhu ra. nuvvu nee aatram. lol.

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

calling random people terrorist means you are either dumb or an islamophobe. which one are u? lol.

db lo stories untayi. daanlo kothemundi. aa story lo imagination aey undadhu. 

naa meedha entha obsession penchukunna, poyna ammay tirigi raadhu ra. nuvvu nee aatram. lol.

ha ha looser . bahut hogaya natak ,thamaru 10geyochu aunty inka... kaam dhandha kuch nai hai kya. 

5 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

ha ha looser . bahut hogaya natak ,thamaru 10geyochu aunty inka... kaam dhandha kuch nai hai kya. 

I don't know ra. I just don't understand how you can love someone while you hate her culture and her people to this extent.

do you even notice what your friends post? I mean, did you become retarded or something after she dumped you?

what I post is not hate in this db. what others post is.

including you. I mean I've never met someone who hates his gf's group that much, that he gets off on simply trolling people online like a retarded piece of sh1t.

its just incredible.

23 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I don't know ra. I just don't understand how you can love someone while you hate her culture and her people to this extent.

do you even notice what your friends post? I mean, did you become retarded or something after she dumped you?

what I post is not hate in this db. what others post is.

Image result for sunil gif